Welcome

<><_>Into: 3rd Person POV<_><>

The day seemed like any other, save for the fact the popular members of the boy band STARISH didn't have any jobs going on. They met in the practice room with their composer, Nanami Haruka.

For several hours they practiced without interruption, but of course, when does anything normal ever happen what you're talking about STARISH?

<><_>Chapter 1: Nanami's POV<_><>

I gently closed the lid over the piano keys as Itokki stretched and said "Well, that was a good practice."

I nodded, as did everyone else. "So, do we have anything else planned for today?" Shou asked.

"I don't believe so." Masato said. A familiar guffaw filled the air and we all looked at each other.

"What does he want?" Shou muttered as random lights filled the air and Shining Saotome came flying in through the window.

"Well now, hello, hello, hello!" He said, running some of his letters as he usually did. "I have someone I'd like you to meet." He said dramatically.

"And who is that, director?" Ren asked.

He just smiled deviously and stepped to the side, revealing a screen like when we had first arrived at the Master Course. On it there were four girls silhouettes. One girl started holding a note saying 'na' and then another and so on until all four were holding various pitches in a perfect harmony. They held it for a moment then ended suddenly together. There was a second of silence then:

"What are the colors of the rainbow?" I wasn't sure of they said it together or if it was another person, but it was fairly impressive.

One girl, the one on the far, left lite up and blew us a kiss as she said "R." She had brown hair and eyes with Hispanic coloring. She wore a shortish skirt that was black folded over blue, a blue tank top, one white arm band and one black arm band, and black high-heels.

The girl to her left lite up after. She made a heart with her hands by the left side of her head as she said "O." She had shoulder length dirty blond hair with smart grass green eyes. She wore a purple shawl over a white knee length dress, black jeans with a pocket chain on either side, and white tennis shoes.

The next girl in the line lite up. She drew an S in the air and flipped her hair at the end at she said "S." She had longer black hair and brown eyes. She wore a plain black tee-shirt with a green corset over it, black leather braces on her lower arms, a black skirt with a slit down the side; green leggings, and black moccasins.

The last girl lite up. She had a huge smile and held out her left hand in a peace sign as she said "E." She had big green eyes and long brown hair. There were a number of bracelets on her wrist. She wore a no-sleeved red tee-shirt, a black seatbelt belt, black capris, and red tennis shoes.

The screen suddenly flashed and then they were all real people dressed in fashionable street clothes, like the day we had meet Quartet Night. "STARISH, Miss Nanami, meet the American girl band Rainbow Rose." Shining said.

"You were a little sharp, Sunny." Someone said from behind us. STARISH and myself quickly turned to see another girl in the doorway with her right hand on her hip. She had dark reddish brown hair pulled into a ponytail that reached mid-way down her shoulder blades and dark brown eyes. She wore a white button up collared tee-shirt with a neatly folded rainbow handkerchief tied under the collar, a black mini-skirt (though it may have been a skort) with white tights, and rainbow tennis shoes.