Chapter 4

After a week of awkward silence Maria finally left and I regret not asking her out or anything. I haven't eaten in a while and I've become even more depressed than usual. I've been in my room not talking to anyone for a while. My mom said that she's worried about me.

//////////////////////;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Maria's P.O.V

I haven't texted Anne since she told me she liked me and I told her I liked her. I've been worried about because I've seen the bubble where she's texting but she doesn't send it. I haven't seen her at school either. No ones heard from her and it scares me. She has depression and anxiety. I don't want anything to happen to her.

//////////////////;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Anne's P.O.V

I stared at some of the scars on my wrists and thighs thinking how stupid I was for not doing anything in that moment with her. I took off my bra and underwear and looked at myself in the body mirror in the bathroom. I looked at myself wondering if she would actually ever go for me. I'm too fat and ugly why would she like me? I sighed and walked into the shower turning on the water and standing there feeling the cold  drops of water hit my skin.
/////////////////////;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
  After I washed my hair and body I got out and dryed myself off putting on a bra and underwear with a big nirvana shirt over it and Nike spandex shorts. I put on my "nerd" glasses and braided my hair into a side fish tail. I got to my bed and put on some music while getting a book. I layed on my stomach and prepared myself to read. After thirty minutes or so I started to drift off to sleep but my phone buzzed so I answered it. "Hello?" I asked tiredly through the phone. I didn't even bother to look at who the caller was. "Hey Anne." My eyes widened and my heart raced. I was about to hang up but she talked again. "If you hang up on me I'll run to your house and beat you." I rolled my eyes. "What do you want Maria?" I sighed. "To hear that you were okay." I scoffed. "I'm fine." She was silent for a moment. "I know you're not..." I hung up and read a little longer till I fell asleep.

                      2:34

    "You can't do this to me." I whimpered. "I can do whatever the hell I want you no good slut." I flinched as he yelled at me. "D-Daddy-" I was interrupted by a slap on the face. "Don't Daddy me bitch. You aren't my daughter. You were a mistake. I'll make sure you know of it." I slowly walked backwards as he stepped forwards. His face grew soft and he slowly reached his hand out. I flinched away when he gently touched my face. "Come here darling." I walked towards him and hugged him. "I missed you daddy. Why'd you hurt me like that?" I went to look up at him but his face was evil again. He picked me up and threw me at the wall. "Because it's fun to see my little mistake hurt." He said then kicked my side. I gasped as the air got knocked out of me. He started shaking my shoulders and yelling as I cryed. "Wake up. Anne! Wake up!" I shot up tears down my face blanket and pillows on my floor sweating. I trembled as Maria came closer. She sat down behind me wrapping her arms around me and pulling the covers up. She leaned back onto my head board as I leaned into her still shaking a little as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I got tired and slowly fell back to sleep. But this time no nightmares came to get me.
////////////////////;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
      I woke up and looked up at Maria. She was still asleep but I stared at her face as she looked so peaceful. After a moment she started to wake up. I looked away quickly and slowly got out of bed but Maria grabbed my wrist gently pulling me towards her. "G-Good Morning.." I stumbled all of a sudden getting nervous. She pulled me closer to her face and smiled. "Good Morning indeed." My breath hitched in my throat as she let go and got out of my bed. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked as she walked to my window. "I came to check on you but saw that you were having a nightmare so I stayed." She explained about to leave but I went and grabbed her arm and stared at her beautiful brown eyes glancing at her lips. I hesitated but kissed her gently slowly pulling her back into my room. I pulled away slowly not wanting to. "D-Do you wanna go out with m-me...?" I asked getting worried she'll say no. She was silent and that worries me even more. She nodded her head. "Yes. I would love to." I smiled and kissed her cheek.