introductions

SORRYS BEEN AWHILE BUT HERE IT GOES.

NATES POINT OF VIEW:

I couldn't help stare at Mr. T. it was something about him something special. and plus this morning geez.

I may have seriously gone crazy my mind was hazy. I kept day dreaming about what we would've done . I felt my eyes glaze over as I continued deep into my head.

I registered the bell ringing. I looked up and sure enough people started walking out of the classroom.

"Nathaniel. may I have a word?" Mr. T asked.

I felt shivers go down my back at how strong his sounded. "yes Sir"I look back at Abby "its okay Ill catch up with you later and tell Josh not to hurt anybody please." she nodded and left.

I walked up to the teachers desk and just stood there with my books to my chest. "you needed to speak with me?" I asked looking at my shoes trying to ignore the buzzing feeling in my tummy.

"yes." he walked around his desk and day on the front edge of it directly in front of me looking at me. "it seems you have been distracted this period. care to explain why."

his voice I don't know what to do it make my body feel hot...I guess.

"um...I rather not, I don't know if its appropriate or not. and I don't want you nor I get in trouble." I said looking anywhere else but him.

oddly something touch me. he grabbed my chin softly turning me to face him. we're so close.

"tell me its okay. nobody will get in trouble."

I nodded I could feel my cheeks turn red."i like you. I like you a lot, a lot more than I should." I whispered towards the end looking down again.

Abaddons point of view.

I softly turned his head towards me. "tell me its okay. nobody will get in trouble." I said reassuring him.

I saw him blush a bright pink almost red it was a beautiful color on him. "I like you. i like you a lot, a lot more than I should. " he blushed even harder and looked down at his shoes.

I couldn't help but smile. my mate likes me and now since he's ready I think its time to take him home. my home.

I looked down at him and him smiled. I turned his chin up and peck his lips. he gasped and turned away "what you do that for?". he blushed.

I laughed softly at his behavior. I saw a tremble go through him at my voice. I smirked at how easily I effect his body.

"because I think your beautiful, cute, and amazing." I said with the undertone of possesiveness.

he smiled and turned around. he hugged tightly. I was surprised usually my minions wouldn't dare to touch me.

"thank you" he whispered softly.

I wrapped my arms around his small frame. his body melted into mine, all the space between us was nonexsistant.

'wow we fit perfectly...I wonder why? usually I feel uncomfortable hugging older men but I just can't with him he's just special.' I heard Nates thoughts.

"Nates do you believe in soul mates"

I felt him nod. "yup everybody has a soul mate. their other half. someone to love them unconditionally."

I hugged him tightly. "what if I told you we are soul mates."

he looked at me strangely. "how?" I smiled.

"the way you fit perfectly in my arms. the way I know you feel when I touch you like this." I softly touched his cheek cupping it. watching him close his eyes at my touch. "and when I do this I know you feel a million sparks go off." I kissed him and felt him melt futhermore. I looked at him and desided I might as tell him. "I'm not human."

he looked at me. "would you like to see my home." he thought for a bit. "i believe you we are mates. and yes I'd love to see your home."

I held him to me tightly and watched as flames erupt around us. he looked at them cooly fasinated by them. the fire vortex soon swallowed up us all and blackness surrounded us. soon we were in front of my home. my castle.

Nates point of view:

"wow" was all I could say. it was like what seems to be over a million feet tall and is a million feet wide the front looked scary and fearful.

"do you like it?"

I nodded "its beautiful." I said looking up at him. then thought for a bit. "whats your real name?"

he smiled. "Abaddon."

oh I get it Princeps Tenebrarum. lord of the underworld. "Abaddon."

"yes?"

I looked at him I'm mates with a king. Woah.

"lets go in"