chapter 4

Nates pov:

I woke up to something snuggling into my side. I hugged it closer. I turned over and was pressed into the a hard chiseled chest.

"so warm." I mumbled.

"thank you" a deep velety voice spoke softly with sleep still in it.

"mmm hmm" I hummed. then I opened my eyes widely as I realized someone was.in my bed. I sat up and looked in to familiar hazely green eyes. "Princeps!!"

he smiled and pressed his lips to mine. he pulled back. "it was a kiss." I nodded. "would you like to do it again?" I thought about how his lips felt on mine and it was hot and soft and smooth, addictively smooth.

i nodded hesatintly.

he climbed to me and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned into it and pulled him closer. he moaned and pulled me flush against his body. the feeling of his warm body was exciting. i know i shouldnt be feeling or doing thisbi just cant help my self.

"you feel so good" he moaned stattling me. I moaned. "Princeps" I moaned again. I lifted my hips and felt something hard against me. "oh" I lifted my hips again.

he left my lips and kissed down my neck taking my breath away. he rubbed into me and the pit of my stomach felt wired.

I pushed him off "I feel wierd." he smile softly and I felt amazing that he smiled at me.

"its normal" he kissed me again and his hand slid down my body. I moaned once it was between my legs. his hand rubbed sensually and rough on me but gentle at the same time. i felt like i could explode from all the pleasure.

just then the door was opened. "sweetheart breakfast is on the table.be down in twenty and ill take you to school. okay?" my mom walked in.

I was under the covers with my eyes closed. I opened them to see Mr. Tenebrarum gone and my mothers face.

"hey. you okay?" I looked at her and gave her a lopsided smile. "I think so mom. " she nodded "well get up i don't want you to be late" I nodded as she left the room.

oh gosh what's wrong with me?

_______________________

Abbadons pov:.

I cant believe i just did that. oh underworld this is amazing. he will be mine he will love me.

Damn i think ive gone soft for the boy.

neverthe les let class begin.

i watched carefully as Nate walked in pouting at something Abby said. once he took his seat he looked at me for awhile. i turned to the board to pretend im not watching him also.

i turn and looked in eyes, he looked down and blushed badly. i smugglu taking pride that i could do this to him.

"ooh he's got it bad."