Chapter One

H-hello...This is my first story on Wattpad, soo...please be gentle with me?

~~~~~~~~~~

-D. POV-

"One eggplant...zzz"

"Two eggplant...zzz"

"Three eggplant...zzz"

"Four Eg-

-BEEEP BEEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!-

"Ahh!" I squeal as my sleepy body woke up in a crazy panic.

"Wait-what, huh?! What's happening?!" I said as I search around in the king-size bed to see what was that annoying beeping.

After spending five minutes looking and destroying the room, I couldn't find it, nor handle it anymore.

I felt the irritating ringing stabbing my poor, sweet ears to death...

With that, I hold my breath and called out the only person who could save me from this bloody morning of a nightmare.

Since let's be honest, what kind of sane human being would like to hear the sounds of a loud alarm echoing.

"BRRRAAANDON!" I scream with a smile on my face.

I begin to count down, "Three. Two. On-

Before I could finish my countdown, I was interrupted when a young man (who can I say is ONLY wearing sweatpants) knocks down the wooden door as if it were a piece of paper.

"DANIEL! WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU OKAY?! DID SOMEONE TOOK AWAY YOUR INNOC-" With great reaction, I throw my flip phone at him at full force, hitting his face and knocking him DOWN before he was able to finish that foolish sentence.

"D-dON'T say such things, you I-iDIOT!" I shouted at him as I begin to throw objects such as books and shoes at him.

"Hey-OW I'm O-ow sorry OW! please spare me!" he said while trying to dodge.

But lucky for me, in the morning I had the eyes of an eagle, so I grab something with a orb shape off the bed-stand and I threw it at his head of messy hair.

-Beeeepppp.....-

Huh?

The beeping noise finally stop.

Stop?

It's stop.

Oh my stars. I'm finally FREE from that irritating hell.

Being brought back to my senses, I see that the fool is half-alive on the floor with a big bump on head and next to his body was a crack open orb with screws and gears insides.

So, that orb was causing that annoying noise?

Oooh...

Oh.

Um, opps.~

"Um...opps, sorry Brandon. I didn't mean to hurt you, but you know me...I am um, not a morning person, so hehe" I said as I got off from my bed.

I knee down in front of him and quickly kiss him on the cheek, "And...oh, thank you for saving me from my trouble."

With that, I grab my flip phone and quickly dash to the small bathroom in the apartment, so I can get myself ready for today.

In the bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and gave a small smile, "Good morning, world. Today's going to be a wonderful day."

-PAUSE-

Sorry! I know, I am breaking the fourth wall and causing problems for my author, but hey!

For those, who don't know who am I. It's pretty simple to know, my name is Daniel Parks and I am 16 years old.