Oh my god...

The police were called on Thursday and began a full inspection of Samantha's house for clues or ideas of her where abouts. They also put out search parties and Hunting dogs. This was a small town so when a child goes missing it is a huge deal. Samantha's parents arrived home wendsday afternoon soon after they called my mother and found out there daughter was missing.

They hugged me as soon as they walked through our door. We greeting them crying and until Saturday we would all have inner together. *Even though we could barely keep our food down*.......Saturday night came around and the cops arrived at our door. They wanted to talk to me specifically. They Sat me down and told me they needed to ask me a serious question. They explained that on Saturday morning soon after Samantha's parents left. A Vehicle was seen leaving Samantha's home and they believe that might lead to her where abouts. " What kind of vehicle is it exactly" I ask tears in my eyes. They looked up at me with Grimm faces as if they knew what they said would upset me. A red van with green moss on the sides.

My heart skipped a beat. And then everything went black...... When I came back to I was half way down my road and out the door. And being held by officers asking me not to go anywhere near the home. Saying people were on the premises right now with dogs and a S.W.A.T. team. I was panicking and scared and all that was going through my head was the fact that I was working for the person that might of laid a hand on my Angel.

The Cops received a call on the radio asking for the parents to come identify a body. Samantha's parents came by and picked me up after I begged them to let me be with them.I had to know what was happening and going on I felt as if my heart would explode if I didn't know. We arrived in less than 5 minutes as her mother ran over to the crime scene kneeling beside a corpse laid on the ground in the backyard. She yelled loud "MY BABY!!!!!" ... As soon as I heard this I bolted over to her mother side.... I wasn't ready for what I saw at all. It was Samantha, laying there lifeless, mouth sewed shut, and hands tied behind her back.... I automatically threw up behind myself at the grotesque site before me. Samantha's mother was in utter shock And shaking and her father grabbed Sam's mother and held her away from her. I crawled over to her lifeless body hugging her putting her face to mine apologizing .... I couldn't protect her, I let her get hurt... Everyday of my life she helped me and the one time she needed me I failed her!.....

That wasn't all though. The police said that there was a second body that needed to be identified. Samantha's dad walked over to the other corpse in confusing unaware of who exactly it was. The cop explained that this person had buried themselves with this person in a container of some sort. The container contained photos and letters as well as the two inside. The police officer then said "the man is now identified as Peter Crawford........

..........