5. MaNan Land

Chapter 5

MaNan Land :

Manik parked his car..in the basement..and nandini stepped out of the car..and just when she took her one step ahead..manik came from behind..and picked her up in his arms..she got shocked..

Nandini : "manik..kya kareho..neeche utaro mujhe.."...she protested..

Manik : "no way..bahut stare karhi thi na class mei..ab tumhe batata hoon.."..he said while putting her on car's bonnet..she moved backward when he leaned his face closer to her..

Nandini : "manik..i will slip down.."..she said as she was feeling each time she move back..she slip down..

Manik : "koi nahi..mai hoon na..to hold you in my arms..why worry.."..he said sliding his hands on her waist..and picked her up..making her legs crossed around his lips..she encircled her arms around his neck..while look in her eyes ..with loads of brewing desires..

Without any rational thought..he slammed his lips on her..and start kissing her hungrily..she start caressing his hairs..he was devouring her lips..she was sucking his lips..his hands were moving on her back..she bite his lower lip and he also bit her upper lip..both start sucking their lips..to ease the pain..she entered inside his mouth..their tongue were fighting..dancing..dominating each other..he was sucking his touch..then she start sucking his tongue..after a never ending kiss..both break apart...

He made her stand straight and cupped her face..and pecked her lips like 1000 times..as he never have enough of her..

Manik : "this is what i wanted to do..when you were staring at me in the class.."...he said after holding her tight by her waist..she encircled her arms around his neck..

Nandini : "and this is what i wanted from you..when you were teaching in the class.."..she said with a grin and pecked on his lips..but before she move back..he took her for another passionate kiss..after sometime they stopped..

Nandini : "bas..yeh basement bacha tha..tumhari sharaton se..lo..now you have marked this place to.."...she said with a smile..while he again picked her up in his arms and start walking..

Manik : "abhi bhi esi kaafi jagah hai..jo bachi hai..kaho to ..unhe bhi mark kardu.."...he said with a wink..while she slapped on his shoulder..and he chuckled..

Manik took her inside the mansion..it's already 5 in the evening..she wanted to prepare coffee and snacks..but manik..took her directly to their room..saying that servants will make..right now..he want her more...

Manik entered inside their room...it's a big big room..with a circle bed..above which a beautiful pic of manan is hanged...in which Manik was kissing on her cheek..and she has put her one hand on her face..her smile was clearly visible on it..

Manik made her lay on the bed..and hovered on her..

He eyed her with passion in his eyes...he kissed on her forehead..then her both eyes..she start moving her hand on his shirt..trying to open the buttons of it..and he smiled..he helped her in it..and threw his shirt somewhere in the corner of the room..he came on side of her neck..and kissed it..sucking the skin ..and she start caressing his bare back...he then came on either side of her neck..and kissed their as well...

Just when he was about to claim her lips..his phone start ringing..and he get irritated...she chuckled at his expression..

Manik : "bahut hasi aa rahi hai.."..he said and she instantly nodded a no...

He then brought out the phone from his pocket and sat beside her..she snuggled in his arm...and answered the call..and it was CABIR..his best buddy..