23. Making love 18+

Canteen :

Nandini was sitting in the canteen..with NavTi..as the chemistry class was canceled..and they were free for long 1 hour..And..she very well knew..as HOW the class cancel out at the last moment..so yes!..the cancelation credit goes to HER PATIDEV..

Just then..Manik entered inside the canteen with Cabir..some of the students greeted him..and he smiled..manik saw Nandini..with NavTi..and deliberately sat down on the front table ...NavTi's back was facing manik..and Nandini was sitting in front of him..

Cabir sat down missed him..manik winked at her..and her eyes popped out..she instantly start looking here and there..

Cabir : "Salle..teri shaadi ho chuki hai..wo ghar he aayegi..use dekhna band kar..mere baarei mei soch..".. He said in a low voice..to manik..but manik was still looking at her..

Cabir tapped his leg on manik's feet ..to grab his attention..and manik looked at him..

Manik : " kya hai?..tu hamesha mere romance mei speed breaker ki tarah kyu aata hai?"..he said giving a deadly glare to him..

Cabir : "because..high speed can cause accidents..".. He said with a smirk.." Speed kam kar.."..he then ordered sandwich for them..

Manik : "what speed?.. Kya bol raha hai?".. He asked in confusion..

Cabir : " are..mera matlab hai..ese use dekhega toh..sabko shak ho jaega na..mere MAJNU.."..he made him understand..on which both smiled broadly..

Mukti : "yaar yeh manik sir..us new student ke sath itna kese has has ke baat karhe hai..".. She said ..maintaining her all time jasoos giri mode on..

Nandini face palm..and she thought.. " aiyappa..kuch nhi ho sakta is ladki ka..hamesha jasoosi..yeh law kyu nhi padti.." ...

Navya : "tum phir shuru ho gayi."...she then tilted her head a little back..to look at them..both were eating sandwich.. Cabir saw her and gave her a smile..she immediately turned her face back..

Navya : " bilkul KARAN ARJUN ki jodi lagti hai.."..she said with a broad smile..

Mukti : "thank god..dostana wale..JOHN ABHISHEAK ka Nam nhi liya..".. She said with a chuckle..

" MUKTI "..both NavNi shout giving deadly glare to her..mukti was totally shock..even all the people present in canteen were stun..including manbir..

Mukti : " what?..chilla kyu rahe ho?"..she said looking at their angry faces..

Nandini : "kuch bhi bol deti hai.."..

Navya : " bina soche samjhe.."..

Nandini : "soch to liya Kar.."..

Navya : " dimaag he nhi hai.."..

Before they both could say more..now mukti shouted..

Mukti : "are..bas...".. She shouted and both was silent..

Manik : " yeh log to kabhi jhagra nhi karte.."..he said in confusion..

Mukti : "mai toh manik sir aur us Cabir ki baat karhi thi..tum dono ese chilla rahe ho..jese..tumhare boyfriends ko bol diya mene...".. She said in a calm voice..and both of them start looking here n there..

Mukti : " kahi..pyaar toh nhi ho gaya tum dono KO.."..she said with a glint on her face.. Both look at her..

Nandini : "kuch bhi..".. She chuckled..

Navya : " Han..kuch bhi.."..she also seconded Nandini...

Mukti : "hmmm..gad bad lagti hai.."..she said rubbing her chin..and " wese..itne boore bhi nhi hai dono..perfect for you both.."..she declared and soon trio burst into laughter...