Truth

Brianna's POV

So its 8 o'clock and I'm laying in August big ass bed all alone watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. About a good 10 minutes into the show August walks through the door with his shoes, pants and shirt off leaving him in his boxers.

"How long have you been here?" ,he asked with a look as if he was surprised to see me.

"Since before you left. Why you half naked?" ,I asked while rolling my eyes.

"Cause I thought I was finna go to sleep but I see LAHH is on."

"What is on?" ,I asked looking confused.

"Love and Hip Hop." ,he said as he crawled in the bed next to me. "So I take it you staying the night with me."

"Is that what you want cause I mean I can leave."

"For one stop with that damn attitude. And you know I want you to stay but I also want something else." He said as he planted kisses on my neck.

"Nawl bruh you good. Go tell your hoe that shit." ,I said as I moved him off of me.

"I just did." ,he said chuckling as he got out the bed and walking to the bathroom. The only thing running through my head was did this nigga just call me a hoe. I ain't cool with that so I got out the bed and grabbed my purse and keys and started walking for the door. As soon as I made it to the door August walked out the bathroom and grabbed me.

"Where you going?" ,he asked as he started kissing and sucking on my neck.

"H-h-ho-home!" ,I managed to moan out.

"Already here ma." ,he said in that sweet New Orleans accent. I couldn't even fight against him. But at that point the only thing running through my mind was to tell him.

End of POV

August POV

I picked her up and placed both of her legs on each side of me. And I carried her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter. I pulled off the booty shorts and thong she had on and I slide out Jr. I put Jr. on her purrrssy lips and rubbed him all around as she bite her lips and grabbed her big ass tiddies.

"Nigga stop teasing me. Shit!" ,she said causing me to laugh.

I slowly thrusted inside of her causing her to let out a few moans.

"It it h-h-hurts" ,she moaned out as she dug her nails into my back.

"Your a virgin huh?"

"Y-y-yes! Shit! Fuck!" ,she moaned out loudly.

"I got cha." I said then pecking her on her lips.

I slowly thrusted in and out of her then I went in deep to pop her cherry. Once that was done it was game on.

End of POV

_

Brianna POV

I woke up this morning to my alarm. It was 6 o'clock and I stayed with August. I am so grateful he didn't wake up. I went to the bathroom downstairs and took a long hot shower. Just what I needed after last night. Things where down that shouldn't be spoken about. After I got out the shower I put on my uniform. I know what your thinking why would I need a uniform if I'm a rich woman? Well I'm not exactly a woman yet I'm 17 and I'm not rich I just work hard. I know it's wrong for me to be playing with August mind but he doesn't have to know until my birthday comes in 2 months. And he's going to be on tour then any. So what I'm doing won't hurt him... Right?

Anyway I grabbed my phone and keys off the bathroom counter and rush out of the door. When I made it to my car I cranked up my car and headed to school.

-

At school

I was at lunch when August suddenly called my phone. Of course I didn't answer. But when it stopped ringing I realized that the cover picture in my phone was of me and him. And before I could change it my best friend Izzy snatched my phone out of my hands.

"Since you ignoring me lets see who you texting." ,she said then when she looked at my phone her whole expression changed. "Why the hell does it look like you and August Alsina were laying in bed together? Is this why you so tired today?"

"See what had happened was my cousin know him and you know how that's my celebrity crush."

"Since when did you even care for August Alsina?" ,she had my ass there.

After school I took Izzy home the conversation there was not fun. She was going on and on about how it's not good that I haven't told August how old I am. But to me it was just like he never asked so why should I tell.

We made it to her house and as she got out my car she turned around and said, "you better tell him before he finds out or the media. He ain't just a nigga on the streets he is a nigga that half the world knows. He could get locked up cause of this." Then she closed my door and walked into her house. And as soon as I pulled off August called me and my screen also allowing me to see 30 missed calls from him.

Phone Convo

Me- hello?

Aug- so now you can answer yo damn phone. I been calling yo ass all damn day. The fuck ya been at. Actually no get yo ass to my house now!

Me- August stop fuckin yelling at me.

Aug- get here now.

End of Convo

What's sad is that I was right around the corner from his house.

I pulled up into the parking only to find him in the door way waiting for me while smoking a blunt. I got out the car and walked right by him he walked in behind me and slammed the door. I'm in some shit now.

Hey my loves tell me what you think. I would love love love your feedback. Mwah.