Decisions

i called up ardianna and she answered on the second ring.

Phone Convo

Ardianna- hello?

Aug- yea wassup. you called?

Ardianna- yea. um I was hoping we could meet for lunch.

Aug- ight thats good with me. where we meeting at?

Ardianna- International House Of Pancakes!

Aug- haha ight which one though?

Ardianna- the one across the street from Walmart. over there by the interstate.

Aug- ight what time?

Ardianna- well are you busy right now.

Aug- naw. i just left the studio. (I hate lying. But its for the best.)

Ardianna- then we can meet up now. im starving over here. hehe.

Aug- ight see ya there.

Ardianna- okay bye.

Aug- yea.

Hangs up.

End of convo.

Right when i hang up, i get a message from Brianna. i find it funny how both of there names are so close. but anyways i look at the text.

Text convo

Brianna- i hate you had to leave me horny.

Aug- me too im coming back tonight to finish though.

Brianna- oh no thats okay. you cant come over tonight.

Aug- Why?

Brianna-...

End of Convo.

I found it weird that she didn't text me back. I started feeling like she was hiding something which was obviously what was going on.

I pulled up to IHOP and saw this thick light skin girl with natural curly hair that was died auburn. Man when i saw shawty was fine. anyway get out of my Range and she looked back at me and smiled.

"hey august" ,she said as she walked to me and gave me a hug.

"hey ardianna" ,i said as we released from the hug. as we were walking in she just so happened to drop her keys and when she bent over to pick them up... just know that i thought that ass was finna eat me.

So we walk into IHOP and get seated. We sat in complete silence for about 2 minutes then she spoke up.

"You know what you getting." ,she said.

"Yea. The August original." I said then bit my bottom lip.

"What's that?" ,she said tilting her head to the side.

"I'm not telling. You might try to get what I get."

"Oh baby you ain't got to worry. If it look good and I want some, best believe I'm gone get some." She said then bit the side of her bottom lip. I must say shawty hella fine. Her voice is sexy as f*ck. Her body is banging like imma be real soon. And her face seems to be cute but she wear makeup so ain't no telling what's up under that mask. I gotta take her to the pool.
I was interrupted out of my thoughts by the Waiter.

"Omg Your THE August ALSINA!" ,she yelled but in a soft tone. Her voice sounded real familiar. So I turned my head to look at her and right then and there I got up and left out. I can't stand the sight of that girl. She did so much shit to me she lucky I don't hit women even though I don't consider her a woman. I got in the car and waited for Ardianna to come out. When she came out she had a to go box in her hand. She put it her car and came and sat in my car with me.

"What was that about?" ,she said as she tried to get my attention by putting her hand on my lap.

"I don't want to talk about it." ,she took her hand off my lap and turned my head so that I was looking at her.

"Well your ready to talk I'll be waiting." ,she said. Then she pecked my lips before she got out my car and went to hers. And with that she drove off.

About five minutes later I decided to go home.

-

I got out of my Range and locked the doors then went in my house. I headed straight up the stairs and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and started stripping off my clothes. Right before I got in the shower I got a text message from Brianna.

Text convo

Brianna- can I come over.

Aug- if you want.

Brianna- okay what's the address.

Aug- 2047 Arthur Street

Brianna- be there in a few.

End Of Convo

I turned on my music and hopped in the shower for a good 15 minutes. When I got out I heard my room door close. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist and got my gun from the cabinet. (I have guns in every room of this house just in case.) I opened the door and stood there and waited for a minute. Then I walked out and to my surprise Brianna was laid out on my bed butt ass naked. I put my gun up and walked towards her. After taking a couple of steps my phone started ringing. I looked at it to see who it was and it was my assistant. I answered the phone and left out the room.

Phone Convo

Aug- wassup

Mary- August get to my house now.

(Now Mary wasn't my real assistant she was more of my career momma. When she tell me to do something I do.)

Aug- ight I'm on my way.

End of Convo

I walked back into my room and Brianna was fully dressed.

End of Pov.

Briannas Pov.

So I got dressed when I heard him say he on his way. He must not this young and fresh purrssy.

August walked in the room looked at me for a brief second then put on some clothes the he grabbed his phone and keys and dipped. I guess this is a sign. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this. But we gone see tonight.