『Chapter 1 - Stormy Weather』

You made your way to a local park, you hugged your music books tightly with an oak wood guitar on your back. You sat down on the edge of the fountain, you took off your guitar and started tuning it not noticing a camera crew beside you.

"Excuse me, but would you mind being an extra model for us?" A person asked, you looked up and saw a male with blond hair and bright green eyes. You blushed, you couldn't talk to people very well, but talking to the opposite gender is like your worst nightmare.

"U-Um uh, I'm not sure if I'm b-be um...." You stuttered, fiddling with your fingers. "I-It's Okay if you don't want to..." The teenager said, calming you down a bit. "S-Sorry that I couldn't help with your problem!" You apologised and bowed.

"It's okay, by the way I'm Adrien!" He introduced, as he held out his hand. "I-I'm [N-Name], I-it's very nice to meet you...." You introduced and shook his hand. He gave you a cute smile and walked off.

You sighed, as moved your spot under a tree far away. "Aghhhhh there goes my chance of making new friends...." You sighed. "There there [Name]!" Your kwami Shiro giggled. Shiro is a white rabbit, she has bright red eyes.

You sighed again, tugging on your [F/C] and white scarf, at the end of the scarf has a plush of a white rabbit. "I promise I, [Name] [Last Name] will make friends tomorrow at my new school!" You declared, as you clenched onto your locket. You then saw two teenagers and one girl strolling pass the fountain, well one of the teenager and the kid was strolling and the other teenager was, Uhhh.... Marching?

"[Name]!! Trouble trouble! Akuma!!" Shiro shouted. "Ahh! S-Shiro p-please! Keep quiet!" You begged.

"Okay! Shiro Lets hop!"

You wore a white tight suit, showing off your curves, with a white mask hiding your identity and your [F/C] and white scarf but without the rabbit. You have a loose black belt on your waist, holding your two main weapons and a small pouch. "Agh!!! The line to transform is so puny!" You cried with a red face. Your long hair was tied into a ponytail by a red bow.

"Nows not the time to cry [Name]!"

"Y-You're right!!"

"Listen I'm feline more generous than usual today, so cool down and we'll call it quits 'Kay?" Chat Noir smirked. You stood behind stormy weather with your mouth open. "You got to be kidding me..." You sighed. Stormy weather had a pissed look on her face, then opened her umbrella making the wind strong enough to make Chat Noir fly somewhere.

You sighed again. "Gotta hand it to him, he sure knows how to make girls angry with his stupid cat puns.." You chased after Chat Noir. "I thought cats always land on their feet!" Ladybug giggled helping the male up. "Please guys no more puns..."

"Oh Lapin Blanc! You're here!" Chat Noir stood up straight away and tried to kiss you. You moved away, making him kiss the air.

"Not now, kitty cat..."

"We should be expecting lighting storms, like right now!" Stormy weather lifted up her umbrella, as it shot out purple lighting to the sky, making the ground shake a little.

The sky turned dark grey, purple lighting shot from the air and almost hit Chat Noir and Ladybug, you took out your bow and swung it at both Chat noir and ladybug, making them fly as you 'hopped' to where they're gonna land.

They both fell on your shoulders, you let them down, as Chat noir gave you a grin.

Ladybug sighed, and made him turn his head to Stormy weather.

"You just won yourself a cat fight!"

"Chat noir please stop..."

He ran to stormy weather, with you and Ladybug running behind him. Stormy weather made the floor turn ice, while Chat Noir was running towards her, only now making him ski across the ice on one foot. "Agh!" Story weather grunted, as she twirled her dark purple umbrella, then opening it, making a gush of wind pushing Chat noir the opposite way.