『Chapter 2 - The Bubbler』

You walked towards your new school, you were homeschooled till the age of 15. "I can do this!" You said confidently, as you walked towards your new school confidently, wearing a plain white collar shirt, with a lime coloured vest and a red and black checker pattern skirt and also your [F/C] and white scarf.

"I can't do this!...." You say in the corner of the outdoor staircase, covering your face.

"It's your b-day dude!"

"You can do it! You can do it!"

"I can do it! I can do it!"

You stood up from the corner and saw a girl with black hair , tied in pigtails and bright blue eyes and another girl with dark reddish-brown wavy hair, she have golden eyes and she wore black framed glasses. "Eek!" The black hair girl squeaked, due to your sudden appearance. "I-I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry!!" You stuttered. "I-It's okay you just scared us as little..."

"Are you new here?" The tanned girl asked. "Y-Yes!"

"I-I-I'm [Name] [Last Name]! P-Please be my friend!" You stuttered again. "I'm Marinette! And of course I'll be your friend!" Marinette smiled. "I'm Alya, and I'll be your friend too!" Alya grinned. "T-Thank you!" You were so happy you could cry.

"I can't do it!!" Marinette cried.

"You've been stalling all morning! Now's the time!" Alya said and she pushed Marinette out. "ahh-!" Marinette laughed nervously.

"Uh hey!"

"Hey?" Adrien chuckled nervously.

"I uh, hehe, I W-wanted to- um... Gift you I make! I-I mean give you a gift I made and- Ahh!"

The blonde chick pushed Marinette.

"Who's that?"

"Oh that's Chloe.... I really hate her" Alya answered.

"Happy birthday Adrien!" She smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You stood up and tapped Chloe's shoulder.

"U-Um u-uh C-Chloe r-right? I-I don't think A-Adrien looks c-comfortable...!" You stuttered, your red face wasn't making anything better. Chloe laughed, and flicked your forehead.

"Okay Adrien likes it okay? Now why don't you go back to your mother? And what's with that scarf? It has a bunny on it!" Chloe laughed, making you lose your cool. "W-What's wrong with having a bunny on my scarf?" You asked, you were so close to slapping her. "It's childish and unfashionable!" Chloe did those 90s evil anime laughs. "...."

"Did you get the gift I sent you?" Chloe asked Adrien. "Um no?..." Adrien answered. "What?! Agh! Those delivery guys!" Chloe started going on about it and told Adrien to be sure to expect his gift tonight.

"Hey [Name] I didn't know you go to this school!" Adrien smiled. "Oh um... Y-Yeah.... I guess... Uh I-I heard it's your birthday!"

"Yeah it is" Adrien smiled. "U-Uh um..!" You went through your bag and found the thing you've been looking for. "H-Here!" You gave Adrien a CD. "For me?"

"Y-Yes, my mother always say that when it's someone's birthday it's best to give them something than wishing them a happy birthday!" You smiled.

Adrien blushed. "Thanks, what's on the CD?"

"Oh some songs I like, if you don't like them, I can make you a CD with your favourite songs!" You said. "A-Any I gotta go get my schedule! B-Bye!" You waved goodbye to the two teenagers.

After school, you walked by a white mansion, and saw Alya and Marinette at the front. "Um w-what are you guys doing?" You asked. "Oh Marinette is trying to give Adrien his gift...."