Chapter 1: The Attack of the Kyuubi

Chapter 1: Prologue

It was the time where the yondaime hokage and Kushina's son was about to be born.

Then they heard a riot outside when Minato checked what happened there he saw the masked man who released the kyubbi.

Minato checked Kushina their he saw his son Naruto. He transported Kushina and Naruto to a much safer place.

Then Minato kissed Kushina and Naruto and told them ''I will be back I promise ".

Then transported to the place where the kyubbi was. Kushina worried about Minato went to the place where the kyubbi was with Naruto.

Kushina helping Minato with the kyubbi with the chains used for sealing the kyubbi. Minato got Naruto and place him in a cloth and put a seal in his stomach with the kyubbi's seal.

Kushina trying to convince Minato not to because he will have a hard time like her when she was little.

Minato used the devil seal jutsu and placed it on kurama the kyubbi and Naruto.

The kyubbi saw this and tried to kill Naruto by piercing his nail to him Minato and Kushina blocked this attack.

The sondaime hokage saw this and called all the medical ninjas in that area to heal them.

Successfuly they were healed. The kyubbi was sealed in Naruto making Naruto the jinchuriki of the nine tails.

End