Joey Battles the Goblin

watch the video to see Green Goblin's abilities. then read the story.

Joey POV

I'm sitting in my apartment watching Spider-Man. When the Green Goblin appears, I always get excited. I think to myself," Man, it would suck having to fight Green Goblin. With the glider, bombs, and guns and everything. The thing that would annoy me the most would be the laughing."

As I continue watching the movie, there is a knock on the door.

"Joey?"

I pause the movie and go to the door. I look through the peephole," Who is it?"

"It's your girlfriend."

"Oh!"

I open the door and there is Rachel. She is wearing a black dress, with her black high heels, her long light brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes.

"You gonna let me in?"

 I let her in and she sits on the couch," What are you watching?"

I walk over and sit next to her," Spider-Man."

She sits down and continues watching. I get up and she follows,"So, what are we doing for our date?"

I open the fridge and pull out a Dr. Pepper. I start to drink it, and then set it down," I'm taking you out for Italian."

She smiles," Well, you are Italian, you know, so what did I expect?"

"You don't like Italian?"

"No, I love Italian. It's just, I don't know what I would want."

"You haven't seen the menu yet. Let's go."

I open the door and let her go out first.

"Gentleman."

I walk out behind her and close the door. We continue walking and get in the elevator. As soon as we get down to the bottom floor, I remembered," Oh! I forgot to turn the TV off!"

Rachel shrugs," We'll be back soon."

"The electricity bill is going up so much because of stuff like this!"

I get back on the elevator and run in to the apartment, find the remote, and turn it off. I heard laughing.

"Is somebody here?"

The cackling continues and the tv turns back on. I pick the remote back up and turn it off. The laughing increases. The tv turns back on. I yell," No!"

The Tv continues playing as I run out. The goblin comes on the screen as fire surrounds him," No one says 'No' to me!"

I turn the Tv off one more time and run out.  Rachel was standing at the front door," That was fast!"

"The goblin has taken over the Tv! Let's get out of here!"

I run out and yell for a taxi. The taxi halted and I let her in first. The taxi driver asked for our destination. I yelled," Olive Garden!"

The taxi sped off and Rachel asked," What exactly happened?"

"I have no idea! But I'm freaked out!"

Rachel hugged me and got out her phone. 

I look over as she is typing," What are you doing?!"

She pulls the phone away from me," Texting someone."

As the taxi continued driving, I heard the laughing again," Rachel, did you hear that?"

She started freaking out," Yes! What the h**l is it?!"