9

Weston and Mario walked over to me. They grabbed me and engulfed me into a hug. I'm sorry guys. I told them. Don't be sorry babe! Mario said. I'm so glad I have a brother like you. I smiled he smiled back. I walked over to Brandon and pecked his lips. Everyone one laughed. I then got a notification. Oh ya I forgot to mention I'm part of my digital escape. Yup the one with Shannon, Alex, jhonnie, Jordan, Kyle, and jeydon. Crap! I said loudly. Everyone looked at me. I gave them a don't ask look.

I had to call everyone so we could do a vlog.  Shannon first

S-Shannon m-me

S- hello??
M- hey it's Katelyn it's my day to make a video you wanna do a vlog with everyone?
S- yea totally! I'll see you at the hotel.

A- Alex m- me

A- Hey, It's Alex!
M- hey it's Katelyn vlog?
A- yea see you soon

"Calls the rest"

Okay Guys you wanna come everyone said no except Brandon.

Skips to when we start the vlog.

Heyyyyyyyy welcome to mydigitalescape!!! I'm here with! Jhonnie, Alex, Kyle, jeydon, Jordan, and Shannon! Plus my boyfriend Brandon!
So what we're doing is we're going to do a vlog! Shannon explained.
First on our list! New piercings! Jhonnie and Alex yelled. Yay! I wanna get spider and snakebites! I said excitement felling my voice. Then we get our hair colored! Then to hot topic we go! We said.

Skip to when they get to the parlor .

I decided on spider bites cartilage and tongue! Brandon got his ears pierced. Idk what everybody else got.  We showed the camera. We all laughed because Brando was afraid to do it. He eventually did but he kinda cried. We then ran to the hair salon. I got black and blue hair. I went back to my original emo hair cut. But I had Alex cut my hair and layer it. Brandon dyed his hair blonde. We showed the camera and talked about it and rushed in hot topic. I got loads of clothes. I changed into one and we left.

We told the camera bye.

Okay I'm making Mario help me edit this! I said laughing. Well I had phone see you guys I told them I got hugs and they left.
Your so beautful. He told me I blushed and looked down.

Brandon??? What the hell did you do to your hair?? Hunter came in stunned I laughed and walked out telling hunter to look at his ears. I ran and left and saw Cassidy? Crying...? OH HELL NAW!
I ran over. Hey what happened? Weston...

Did Weston die? Did he cheat. Did he dump her randomly? Did his mom call him and tell him that he's moving to a pig farm? Anyway short chapter but I've been busy. Love y'all 🤘🏻😍❤️

Also follow my INSTA: duhitzkatelyn22
Musical.ly: katy434
Snapchat: niallsnandos00
Don't ask 😂

Don't forget to vote comment that stuff that makes me smile 😊