5

Brandon's pov.

  She so gorgeous. Shes actually growing her bangs out. We're currently watching Netflix well I am she fell asleep. Hunter came in. Are you going live? He asked loudly. I pointed to katelyn. Ohhhhh. He said snapping a quick pic up there^
I rolled my eyes as he skipped away. She then started to move.          

Katelyns POV

I Started to wake up and I faced Brandon. He looked down and smiled at me and I smiled back. Well look who's awake. Brandon said. I giggled. He looked at me and smiled. Hunter then came skipping in the kitchen. Mama Rowland walked in and announce breakfast is ready. I hopped up. Leaving a laughing Brandon. I ran in and Brandon came after. Hey mom? Brandon said. Yeah? She replied. Can I walk down to the mall? I have to make return at holister. He said biting his lip. Uh yea okay see you later be careful. She said. Okay he said smiling then walked over and kissed my forehead and walked out. I just sat down and ate the breakfast.

Brandon's POV

What Katelyn doesn't know is that I'm going to go see a girl her names Jessica. She is so hot. Pic up dere^^^^^
Hey babe! She squealed. Hey. I said as she kissed me.

Katelyns POV

Uh Hunter. I was wondering can we go to the mall and check on Brandon he's been there for 2 hours. I asked. Uh yea sure. he replied. Okay I'll get ready. Okay he said looking at his phone. I ran up and changed into a crop top and high waisted skirt. I ran out.
Okay Lego. I said. K. We walked out.

Skipping 12 minute walk

We finally got there.

Where do we look? I asked. Uh lets split up. Keep your phone on at all times. Ok. I said. We walked are separate ways. I looked at the food court. Oh there he is! Kissing a red Head... OH HELL NO. I walked up and pushed the red head. What the hell Brandon? I asked. I-I uh... He just looked down. I really thought you were different. I just walked off calling Hunter makeup running down my face. He saw me and ran and hugged me what's wrong? He asked?  Your ass of a brother that's what's wrong. I said he looked at me. I'm really sorry Katelyn. I just broke down again. hey. He whispered trying to get my attention. You've been wanting to get your hair colored right? He asked. Uh yea I said wiping my eyes. Well. Lego. He said dragging me towards the salon. They started to color my hair pic of there ^^

I walked out and saw Brandon making out with her again. I felt a hot tear run down my cheek but I wiped it away. Hunter called his mom to pick us up. So did Brandon. Yay fun car ride. I jumped in the front and waited. Soon Brandon and that whore came out. Hey mom this is my new girlfriend Jessica . What the hell he didn't even break up with me. A tear went down my face. Christine looked at me sadly.
Hunter punched Brandon. OMG DONT TOUCH HIM. The whore squealed. I just looked out the window. When we got home I ran in and changed and ran out. I knew Hunter Brandon and the whore were following me. I had to find my friends. When I did I saw them all look at me. Well look what the cat dragged in they all smiled I did too. We all hugged.
Let's go to my place my parents
Aren't home. Zoe said. Wait somethings wrong. Demi said. Why were crying. OMG HE TURNED HER INTO A GIRL. I know I know but I'm back. Did he break with you? Trent asked. Yup for a red headed whore. HEY IM NOT A WHORE. Everyone bursts out laughing. I just stood there. Brandon walked up to me. What I did was wrong. He said. Yea I know. I replied rolling my eyes. He sighed. My parents are out of town... Can I still stay with you I asked Hunter of course. Brandon looked sad. I walked past him.

Brandon's POV

You know what you are a whore! I yelled at her. Jessica looked at me. I HATE YOU BRANDON! She yelled stomping off. I sighed what have I done? I've thought about her every second. I walked into hunters room and saw her sitting in the beanbag and Hunter trying to cheer get up. She looked at me get blue eyes red from years her once sparkling eyes... Are gone
Her beautiful smile... Gone
I looked at her as a tear streamed down my cheek. I'm sorry. I said breaking down in tears. Hunter walked out the door leaving us two. She looked at me. A single tear going down her face. Katelyn... Please forgive me. She nodded and smiled. I smiled back. Will you be my girlfriend again. I asked. Well you never really broke up with me in the first place. She rolled her eyes but nodded. YES! I screamed. Oh calm your man boobs. She said laughing. I ran and hugged her. I love you Brandon. She said.