What Happened?

"Sangria, we are leaving now!", my dad shouts from downstairs.

"Okay!", I shout. I'm really excited about the trip. I will get to see my boyfriend, Bryan. I haven't seen Bryan since we got out of school. I get my suitcase and run down the stairs. We hop in the car and on our way.

We are on the road that has the sign that says YOU ARE NOW LEAVING TEXAS. I am excited about seeing Bryan. My brother, Jake, is bouncing around the car saying, "I'm board." My mom turns on the radio. Everything on is crap. She grabs her phone and turns on I tunes. She puts on my favorite song, Chandelier, by Sia.

I start mentally dancing. Of course I can't actually dance, they will laugh at me. My family always laughs at me. For absolutely no reason. I don't need to give them a real reason to laugh at me.

After a little while later, we are playing I-Spy. Then we are singing The Wheels On The Bus. After a while of this going on, I'm finally fed up.

"Can we just sit here in silence like a normal family?", I shout annoyed. My family stops the singing. And playing games.

"Are you okay?", my mom asks.

"If this is about Bryan, well, we have to talk.", my dad says.

"Fuck off. All of you. Pull this damn car into a gas station.", I tell them.

A few minutes later we are at a gas station. I hear gunshots and I'm out cold.

I wake up. We are in the middle of nowhere. We are in the car. Everyone is asleep.

"Mom. Wake up.", I shout. No response. I take a closer look. My mom and dad have gunshots in their heads.