I'm a killer

I wake up. I'm in someone's bed. I don't even know who. Then I realized something. I'm not alone. There is some guy in bed with me. And then I realize what happened last night. I got so drunk, I slept with this guy.

  He looks older than me. He's kinda hot too. He sees that I'm awake.

"Hello.", he says. This moment feels awkward.

"Your good.", he says.

"At what?", I ask.

"Fucking.", he finishes. I have to leave. I crawl out of bed and search for my clothes. I don't find them.

"Just get back to bed.", the guy says.

"I have to take care of my brother.", I say. I find my clothes and put them back on. Then, I leave.

When I walk in, I'm immediately greeted by my brother.

"Where were you?", he asks. I walk past him and run up the stairs. We have a railing overlooking the living room and front door on the top level. I look over and see him still staring at me.

"Out.", I say.

He comes up the stairs.

"You can't just go out in the middle of the night. You have to tell someone. Now that our parents are dead.....", he starts. This pushes me over the edge. I run into my room and grab one of my hunting knives. Yes I do like to hunt. I throw the knife straight at my brother. I buried itself into his heart. He lets out a single tear as he falls over the railing into the living room. I look over the railing and see blood all over the living room. What have I done?