My Breath of Relief

After I woke up for the seventh time, that day, I realized that they had captured me. They had a lot of hostages trapped in a different room that didn't get to eat. The door was an  automatic locking door so if you went in, you stayed in. I couldn't move my leg any longer because it was rotting off. The "kidnappers" walked towards me and I just closed my eyes and hoped that they weren't coming to me since there was a little girl right beside me. They had been killing girls nonstop. The biggest thing I noticed was they had no boys trapped whatsoever. This little common fact ticked me off because these idiotic bitches didn't have the gut to "kidnap" a boy. I mean "oh my god". How hard is it to trap a boy? If you can trap a girl it should be just as easy and simple to grab a boy. They came back and this time they motioned to me. I tried to stand up and walk to them but I couldn't even stand because of my wound. It hurt so bad that I screamed and fell back to my chair and almost flipped the chair over backwards.  They rushed towards me and grabbed the chair before it flipped. They said they would help me limp into the room that they needed to take me to. I was all alone with one guy when...... 

I ask, "Am I gonna die?"

He replies, "My name is Jake and as far as I know you are just going to the room that has people with the same needs as you". He pointed to a little girl. "Her name is Rosa Lee Sharon. Do you know her because she said you are her new neighbor and she wants to be put in the same room as you so she has someone to talk to." 

I looked and saw Rosa. "Yes, she is my new neighbor and I would really appreciate it if you could put us in the same room."

To be completely honest, I had NO fucking clue who she was or why she wanted to be put in the same room as me but I knew I was about to find out. 5 minutes later.....

I told him, "umm.......May I use the restroom before I get put in my room?"

He screams, "YOUR LITTLE SCRAWNY ASS CAN WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE!!!!!!!"

I just sat there quietly trying not to pee on myself. He finally looked at me and said, "I'm sorry I snapped and yes you can go to the restroom now. It's down the hall and the  door on the left."

I quickly said thank you then very quickly ran to the exit so I could go pee. I went to go to the bathroom but there was somebody walking down the hallway and me being suspicious and all I had to find out what they were doing. They were dragging a dead little girl to the EXIT door and were dumping out all the dead bodies. I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. As soon as I got in there I was praying they wouldn't remember me going to the bathroom and wouldn't notice me run out the EXIT door. I peeked outside the door and saw them coming back so I shut the door and l waited until I heard them walk past and creeped into the.........