Running Time

To be completely honest I don't know why I didn't at least go pee because I have been holding it in for what seems like hours. I had to run the entire time. I got outside and realized I forgot my purse so I had to lie to the people that were trying to hurt me and say I had to get my purse and jacket to be comfortable. Thatś when they started chasing me and screaming saying they would catch me but I highly doubt thatś true. I had to be as quiet as possible so I ran in the woods and was tip-toe running through the woods in the middle of nowhere. They kept hollering until.....

I screamed, ¨I just want my family!!!!!¨

They hollered back, "This is where your family is. We been trying to tell you that they were kidnapped but, you would not wake up and we thought you were dead. We snuck in here pretending to work for these horrible people and tried to sneak out your family but, we don't know who your family is so we just started asking people and then we found that little girl that kept telling us you were the new neighbors she had and she kept trying to find your family but....¨

They went dead silent and I stopped my legs as if I was as frozen as the wind. They were not moving either because I could not hear any trees/leaves moving. I heard and gunshot and as quick as I heard it I fell. Another gunshot wound was not what I needed at that moment since I already had one in my other leg. This would be just amazing if I could wake up and it be just a dream. I started noticing a lot of blood and I have a weak stomach so I fainted for the eighth time that day.............

                                Authorś Note

My friend Sugarfoot02 is not going to be editing anymore because I will not have any mistakes. 

Thanks for reading!!!!!! Can wait until my 4th chapter!!!!!!!!!:) Hope you enjoy, my bloody devils