chapter 4

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to let that happen," I said between sobs.

"Why are you crying?" Tony asked whipping my tears away. He didn't give him a response. Then darkness consumed me.

~•-Tony's pov-•~(didn't see that coming did you?)

I asked (y/n) why she was crying and didn't respond. Then she collapsed to the ground. I rushed to get the nurse while everyone else rushed to her side.

"Nurse we need you in here now!" Steve yelled from in the other room.

She walked in and she figured out that
(y/n) because she was hyperventilating.

~•-Steve's pov-•~

*time skip (because I can.)*

Everyone started to go home. But I stayed just in case (y/n) woke up. After an hour (y/n) started to open her eyes.

"hey," she says in a quiet and scared voice.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I say in a calm voice, trying to her down.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to show what I can do. I-I'm just not used to people yet," she said avoiding my question.

"listen to what you did was extraordinary! Why are you ashamed of it?"

"Because i-i-i................... I don't know anymore."

"Well, how about you get some rest and I'll be here tomorrow morning to check on you, ok?"
(y/n) simply nodded and smile.

"Hey, Steve?"

"Yes?"

" Please stay."

I nod and she slides over to the opposite side of the bed. I walk over to her and lie down next to her. I put my arm around her protectively. When I look down I see her blushing. She is so cute when she.......... Whoa, Steve back up man you just met her. My eyes started to become droopy and before I know it I hear a weak quiet voice say

"good night Steve."

Then sleep consumed me.

Thor's pov (did you see that coming. I don't think so.)

~•-Time skip-•~

When I woke up everyone was in the living room. But not Steve 'I wonder where he is.'
"Where is Steve?" Tony asked everyone.

"umm, I think he went to check on (y/n)," Natasha answered.

"do you guys think he has a crush on her?" Bruce asked.

"Well, we might want to check on them." Clint said,

"yeah let's go!" I say eager to see them.

•~Time skip~•

We got to the hospital in S.H.E.L.D and went to (y/n)'s room to see...........

Word count: 397