dont you ever forget about me

Julia:

Is it gonna be awkward? Is he gonna reject me? Again? Am I a hoe now? Am I the first girl he’s said no to? Why would I through myself at him? Oh god Jules! Get it together! I slowly crept down the stairs and peered around the corner. “Is there a ghost?” kellin asked behind me making me jump. “Don’t do that!” I said wide eyed. “So feisty in the morning!” he said pinching my cheek. “Only to assholes.” I said grabbing a cup of apple juice. “So I’m an asshole because of last night?” he asked not turning around. “No of course not! I didn’t mean it like that.” I said reaching out to touch him but he moved before I could. “I have band practice.” He said opening the door. “Kel..” I started but couldn’t find the words before he was already gone.

Kellin:

‘Oh I’m the asshole?! All because I didn’t screw her?! Shes a fucking virgin! Why would I rush that type of thing?! Fuck my life!’ I kept repeating on my way to practice.

“Hey! Kellin…”Jake said but stopped clearly seeing how I was feeling all over my face. “You good” Jesse asked. “I’m fucking perfect!” I yelled. “Dude what’s up? You’re being an asshole.” Justin said raising an eyebrow. “Someone can’t be angry early in the morning?! Well first I’m an asshole because I didn’t fuck my almost-girlfriend because she’s a virgin! Then I come here and somehow I’m still an asshole! Fuck you!” I screamed at no one and everyone. “Chill the fuck out.” Justin said standing up. “Or what?!” I screamed. No one understands! She means so much to me so soon and I may lose her because I rejected her! “Kellin…go home…go to the beach…drive a lambo…just clear your head.” Justin said leading me to the door. “What about practice?” I asked sounding more like a statement than a question. “The fans won’t care if we take one break. Shit! They won’t even know.” He said closing the door in my face. Sometimes I honestly hate them. Yet. Sometimes I honestly love them.

“Kellin?” she said in her earthy ways. “Hey Kate.” I said smiling.

Julia:

“Jules calm down! You’re over reacting.” Kevin said sipping his tea. “over reacting?! FIRST I through myself at him, SECOND he rejects me, then THIRD I call him an asshole.” I said pacing in my former kitchen. “and FOURTH you burn a mark into my kitchen floor because you pace too much!” he said mocking my tone. “KEVIN! I’m not even his girlfriend yet and I pull shit like this?! He’s letting me live in his guest room rent free *even though we haven’t talked about that yet* make romantic dinner dates on the beach for me and I turn out to be a total bitch to him!” I said nervously playing with my hair. “Do you care for him?” he asked looking blanking at the wall. “But-“I tried to say. “Do you care for him?” he asked again. “yes.” I said meekly. “Does he care for you?” he asked in the same blank tone. “But-“I tried yet again. “Does he care for you?” he said raising an eyebrow slowly. “I believe so.” I said looking down. “Then stop! Just fucking stop! Because apparently you can’t see how the guy looks at you. He cares more than you know. So just get out of my place. Go to him. Beg on your knees. Because I’ve missed living alone.” He said pushing me towards the door. This is why he’s my best friend. I smiled at myself and made my way to my car with plans forming in my mind.

Kellin:

“hi baby! Did you miss me?” I asked picking up my little girl. She squealed with delight and lifted my arms up to me. I picked her up and spinned her around. “How’s everything going?” Kate asked me smiling at the picture of Copeland with her father. “ehhhh.” I said giving her a look she knew all too well. “Let me guess? Mother is a bitch. Band is as great as ever. And there’s a new girl in your life that I have to meet if she’s around our kid.” She said smugly. I and Kate may have broken up while she was pregnant but we’ve kept our parenting out of our old love life.(*I wanted Kate to still be a leading role but not a bitch like most fanfics place her*) “Bingo! You win a prize!” I said rolling my eyes. She knew me way too well. “Can I please take her for the night?” I said standing up with her. “Yeah. Bring her back any time after 3.” She said running up the stairs to grab our child’s things. Thank god I don’t have baby mama drama!

Julia:

I set up the dining room all fancy like. I put up those tinkle lights all around. I used good china like mama used to. I made Mexican. Beef tacos. Chicken tacos. Cheese quesadillas. Nachos of all kind! Nachos with cheese. Nachos with beef and cheese. Nachos with EVERYTHING on them. I wore something simple. A black dress with a razor back. I put beer in a bucket of ice. I heard the door open and close and waited to see kellin’s surprised face. “Julia! I have someone I’d like you to meet!” he said coming into the kitchen. “Copeland meet Julia. Julia meet Copeland.” He said smiling. “OH MY GOD! She’s so cute!!” I squealed grabbing her.  “Julia...What’s all this?” he said eyeing all the food. Oh shit! “And what’s all this…?” he said walking into the dining room. Oh shit! “I wanted to say sorry for this morning…so I made food?” I said walking closing behind him. “That’s…” he started to say. “I know. I know it’s weird.” I said playing with cope. “Weird?! You made all my favorite foods ever!! That’s the sexiest thing a woman could ever do!” he said jumping up and down like a little five year old. “Hey! Don’t say anything with S E X in it in front of you know who.” I said trying to give him a mothering look. “Can I please eat now?!” he said wide eyed licking his lips. I slowly nodded. He grabbed two plates filling one up completely of tacos, and quesadillas and one of nachos layering the different kind on top of each other. “Umm…I think that’s gonna give you a cheese over dose.” I said laughing. “Oh I hope it does!” he said winking at me and cope. I fixed copes plate of one beef taco and a few nachos. Let’s just say she eats like her daddy and had double that. My plate consisted of 2 cheese quesadillas, and a ton of cheesy nachos.

“This has been the best date of my life.” Kellin said sitting down next to me. He just put Copeland away. “So what…what does that make us? Dating … or more than that?” I said slowly. He looked at me. He looked at my lips and smiled. “You tell me?” he said questioningly. Before I could question him he kissed me. Slowly and sweetly. He let me take the lead. “So we’re just friends?” he said breathless. “Is that really what you got from that kiss?” I mockingly asked. “Maybe you have to kiss me again.” He said already kissing me. And let me just say this man knew how to kiss. He wasn’t forcing or anything. He was sweet and slow. Yet I knew he was holding back. Seeing how much I would give him. I climbed into his lab, put my hands in his hair, and showed him how much I was willing to give. I gave him pretty much everything close to not having sex. Oh god he was gonna be the end of me!

Oh and let me just say…we were dating. Oh! Hard core dating! We were dating each other’s brains out!

What? I’m as sexually frustrated as he is....