Party Part 3

~Lucy's pov~

"Hellp me!!! Please some one!! gray!!" I scream before the tallest guy puts his hand over my mouth.
"What's wrong lucy were just having a little fun".
"Please let me go" I mumble through his rough hand.
"Why darling we aren't gonna bite" he says as he threw me to the kitchen floor.
I cry out as my head hit the floor. I didnt know their names so I was just gonna call them tall, medium, and short.
Medium pins me to the floor and tall begins to rub my inner thighs. Short begans to lick my face, I dont know why exactly why but it was really gross.
"Please stop" I cry out as my tears began running down my face. Tall and short gets off me leaving medium.
"Im next" short called and talls only response was 'tsk'.
Medium rips off my bra and started squeezing my breast. This is one of the worst things that had ever happened to me.

I felt him stop but I'm was so scaried to open my eyes.

Soon I did opened my eyes. Medium, tall, and short was lying on the floor unconscious. I looked around to find who saved me.
Standing there was gray holding up his jacket in one hand , extending it out to me, and this other hand was covering his eyes. I grab my dress, and put it on really quickly. I put the jacket on as well. I was about to leave the kitchen when gray grabed my wrist.
He pulls me into a hug and I cant hold it back anymore.
I began to cry harder than I have ever cried before.
Its all setting in now. I was going to be raped if it wasn't for gray. I feel my legs give out and I fall to my knees crying harder and harder by the second.
Gray pickd me up bridal style and I hid my face in his chest as we leave this terrible 'party'.

~Gray's pov~

"Its going to be okay lucy" I whisper into her ear trying to calm her down. I can't believe those guys, they were going to rape MY lucy!

~flash back~

Lucy ran back into the party. Shes pretty drunk so its not like I can just leave her..
I return back into the party.
"Lucyyy" I half yell, as I try to find her over the sea of people.
"Gray you came back" juvia my friend/girl I hook up with comes and hugs me. "You want to go and have some more fun" juvia says clearly drunk.
"I cant im looking for lucy".
"You mean that blonde whore you brought with you to the party. She's in the kitchen with some guys".
"Shes not a whore" I say before leaving her and I push my way through the people to get the kitchen.
"Please stop" some one says from inside of the kitchen. Wait they sounded like.. LUCY!
I barge into the kitchen to see some guy rip of lucys bra and squeeze her breasts. I could tell she was in pain. I knock out the two guys watching this happen. Then I drag the guy on top off my lucy. I began hitting him so hard I thought he was dead at one point.
But I get off of him and
Hold out my jacket and wait for lucy.
Soon she takes it and puts it on. She was about to leave the party when I'm grabed her wrist. I pulled her into a hug. She began to cry, it was really hard to see lucy cry. Even though I've only know her for a short while, it feels like I've known her for ever.
She fell to the floor and cried harder.
I picked her up bridal style and walked back into the 'party'.

~end of the flash back~

We exited the party and lucy was still in my arms.
"Do you want me to take you home" I ask lucy.
She shakes her head no and holds on tighter.

We arrive at my place.
"Lucy were here" I speak lowly.
I put her down and she asks "can I use your shower".
"Yep its in there" I put to the bathroom door.
She nods and walks in.

~Lucy's pov~

I take off all my clothes and dtart the shower. I can still feel their vile hands all over my body.
I scrib and scrib but its no use. I stop when I see that my arms are bleeding.
I dry my self off.
"Gray can I borrow some clothes" I lightly shout from the bathroom.
The door slightly opens and gray hands me some clothes.
I thank him and put on the basket ball shorts and the black tee shirt.

My arms are still bleeding so i put my hands behif my back and walk outside.
"I think im gonna go home now" I say quietly.
He walks up slowly placing one of hid soft hands on my face, Making me look up at him.
He stares into my eyes before asking whats wrong.
I know he'll be mad if he sees my arms do I lie.
"Nothin" I try to avoid contract but he is so close.
He takes a step but grabs my left arm from my back.
He seemd taken back at first but he drops my arm and pulld me into another hug.
We've huged quite a few times today. I embrace him again. Soon I feel hot tear fall from my eyes.
I feel my legs give out agian but I didnt fall. Gray scooped me up bridal style and gently gets on the bed with me still holding onto him.
"Goodnight lucy" gray says placing a small kiss on my fore head.
Then we slowly feel alseep still tangled up together..

(977 words)