Party Part 2

~lucys pov~

We made it over to the table, we were going to play on. There were people all ready there my friends natsu, mira, lisanna, elfman and my friend gajeel.
There was another girl there that I didn't know she was a little shorter than me, she had blue hair she looked pretty nice I guess. "Hi im lucy" I extend my hand for her. "Im levy" she takes it and gives the cutest smile ever. "Your so kawaiiii" I take her into a hug.
She laughd it off as gajeel says "come on bunny girl dont break the little shrimp". "Im not a shrimp" she pouts.
"Okay lets play all ready" erza says grabbing my hand draging me to her side. I guess its erza and me vs. Levy and gajeel.

(Time skip after a few games)

"Oh well I guess we lost.. again" I giggle out. "You know what levy I like you. You got some serious beer pong game" I say giggling harder.
She joins into the giggling fest with me.
"You want to come dance with me" I say grabbing her hand just in case she says no.
We make it to the dance floor and began dancing like idiots.

(Time skip after dancing)

"I think im going go find gray okay".
She nods and I leave her on the dance floor.
I check the first floor, but no sign of him. I stumble up the stairs to see if hes up there. I keep on checking the rooms. There were alot of rooms full of people having sex in them.

I open the last door slowly hoping grays not in it. I was kind of starting to like him.
Its open and to no surprise there is gray making out with some chick half naked. "Sorry" I say closing the door before gray could say anything. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Lucy was wrong!" erza says pulling me into an unwanted hug. "Nothing why" I say breaking free and grabbing a beer.
"Your crying".
I wipe away my tears as I chug my beer and leave to find a bathroom.
I finally found one. I looked in the mirror and started crying. My makeup was streaming down my face with my hot tears.
I finally clam myself down and fix my makeup. Hes not going to ruin my night. There our lots of hot guys here, I don't need gray.
All I need is some drinks to fix my problems. Right?
"Hey lucy I thought you was going to go home with gray" levy says smirking drunkenly. "Who's gray?" I laugh out. "Come on lets some more drinks".
"Sorry lucy but im gonna head out with gajeel but be careful".
"Okay but remember guys are assholes so dont get your hopes levy".
Levy gives me a questionable look Before nodding and leaving me.
Guess im drinking alone..

(Five minute time skip)

"Come on guys let me give you guys a show!, see I was gonna let this guy see my body tonight and we were going to have a little fun if you know what i mean. But hes up stairs with some tramp.. Soo lets party!!!" I shout climbing on the coffee table in the living room, where most people were at.
A crowd was already forming. No shocker there.
'Hiiiii boyysss" I say drunkenly.
They whistle and start throwing dollars bills at me. Well sense people are here might as well put on a show..

I began to unzip my dress. Before the dress could completely off I felt myself lifted up.
I was on someones shoulder. They began to leave to party.

"Im sorry boyss next time I promise" I shout out to the pouting boys. "Kidnapper are you to rape me?" I hiccup out.
They chuckle before shaking their head.
"Then what do you want"I say trying to see who was holding me.
"You ask to many questions" they chuckle out. Wait they sound like someone I know...
"Gray!".
"Yes baka. Who else would it be".
"Let me down".
"Why!?".
"I dont want to see you right now and my friends are waiting for me" I say holding back the tears.
"You mean the guys that were wanting you to strip".
"Yes and why do you care what about that blue haired chick you was upstairs with the whole night with".
"Is that what this is about. You being jealous".
"I wasnt jealous" I pout out
"Was too".
"Was not".
"Was too".
"Fine I was how could I not shes so pretty and you guys are together". I cry out feeling the fall from my eyes onto grays shirt.
Gray finally sets me back on the ground.
"Look lucy me and juvia aren't together.. We just you now have a little fun every now and then.."
"Well you have fun with juvia im gonna get some more drinks in me". I dash off before he could do anything.
I walk in the doors and the guys pull me into the kitchen area.
"Hi guyss.. Its nice to see you again" I giggle.
"Hey lucy you want something to drink?" one of the guys says smiling at me. He was kind of creeping me out but I want to forget about gray.
"You know it" I send them a wink that probably looks werid but, I was wayyy to drunk to care.
Then pass me a wine cooler. I send them a look that says 'really bitch. You want me to get drunk---er off of a stupid wine cooler.. What am I 15'.
They take it back and start pouring shouts.
"Yasss!!! This is want I need".
I do two shots and I feel someone unzipping my dress.
As the dress hits the floor someone closes the kitchens door. I try to cover my exposes body. One of them smirks and pushes me to the wall. I scream for help but no one can probably hear me over the blarring music in the living room.

Someone.. Gray.. Please save me!!..

(1017 words)