Taken | 0.3

Luke's pov

"Hello Luke" Marcus said with an evil hint in his eyes.

"W-what are y-you doing here M-Marcus" I stuttered backing away from him only to trip over a wire from my charging laptop. Marcus chuckled and started walking towards me. I started to crawl backwards.

"Oh Luke, you got me thrown in jail. You aren't getting away this time. Your brothers can't help you now" he says as he inches closer to me. I keep backing up but my back hits a wall. I look up at him terrified. He smirks.

"Say goodnight Luke" Marcus say and the last thing I see is a lamp hitting my head, then it all turns black.

Michael's pov

When I'm 3 minutes away from home, I call Ray and say that I think Marcus is at our house trying to take Luke again. He says he'll meet us there and hangs up the phone. I finally get home and I get back at the same time as Ashton and Calum. We all run up to the door and bust it open. They search downstairs and I search upstairs. I run into the living room but stop as I see something I wish I didn't. A shattered lamp and a lot of blood on the wooden floor.

"ASHTON, CALUM" I yell and they scurry up the stairs. I start to shake and cry. They look over to see what I saw. They both gasp and start crying too. I hear sirens outside and doors slam shut. They run inside and stop when they see us. They look over at what we saw and gasp too. Ray comes over to us and gives us a hug. He pulls away and I fall to the floor. I put my head in my hands and I feel someone rub my back. I lift up my head to see Ray comforting me. I sniffle and wipe my eyes. Ray gives me a sad smile and helps me up. He looks down and sighs.

"I'm sorry boys. I know that this is hard" he says and we nod. All of a sudden, the door slams open and Luke's dad and brothers run upstairs. Ben runs over to me and looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"D-did he take L-Luke" he asked and I nod my head looking down. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back. I feel more arms around me and more tears. I Hate Marcus. I'll Kill Him If It's The Last Thing I Do.

Luke's pov

I wake up with a huge pounding in my head. I sit up and look around. Everything with Marcus taking me comes back. Tears start to roll down my face as I remember everything he did to me before. I look around to see I'm in some sort of cell. I hear a door open and footsteps walking towards me. I see a figure stop in front of the cell. I look closer to see it was Marcus. My eyes widen in terror. He smirks and opens the cell door. He grabs my arm an drags me out. I use my other arm to punch him and slip out of his grip. I run to another door and go through it.

"You're gonna pay for that, Lukey" I hear Marcus say. I cringe at the nickname but keep running. I turn a corner but run into someone. It's Nolan. I back up but run into someone else. I turn to see Chase. I hear Marcus coming close to us. He arrives and snaps his fingers. But before I can move, they grab my arms and drag me to follow Marcus. I struggle against their grips but they're to strong. They bring me into a room and throw me down onto a chair. Nolan holds me down and Chase cuffs my hands to the back of the chair and my ankles to the legs. I struggle against the restrains but do not succeed. Marcus walks over and smirks at me.

"Well hello, Luke. Nice to see you again" He says.

"What do you want we me again, Marcus?" I asked. He walks closer to me and stares at me. He grabs me chin and smirks even bigger.

"To do some stuff that can ruin other stuff" he says and starts laughing. I'm now even more scared and confused then I was before. He lets go of my chin and goes over to a table across from me with Chase and Nolan. I hear the door open and look to see, Brayden walk in. I struggle against the restrains again but it still doesn't work. He walks over to me and smirks. He puts his finger on my chest and drags it down to the waistband of my sweatpants. He slips his hand into my boxers and I start to tear up. Not again. I struggle even harder but I feel electricity flow through my body. I totally forgot about the chip he put in me. Tears start pouring down my face from the pain and discomfort of Brayden. I yell in pain and Brayden stops. He pulls back and he grabs my face. He forcefully kisses me and runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I don't kiss him back or let him enter my mouth and he punches me in the gut. I gasp in pain and he takes this as his opportunity and shoved his tongue down my throat. I try to move but I get electrocuted. I try to yell in pain but can't because of Brayden. He finally pulls away and the electricity stops. I breathe heavily and they all smirk. They undo me from the chair and bring me back into the cell. They throw me inside and leave. I groan in pain as I lay there on the dirty floor. God, what did I do to deserve this?

********************

1015 words✖️

There is chapter 3 of Taken! I hope you enjoy and just remember I love you guys💘

A/N Just so you know, Marcus's minions escaped before Marcus was put in jail😁

MxkePxnk