CHAPTER 3: NO MORE

After the day of my heartbreak I had become depressed. I did want to look anyone in the face because all I could see was his face. All I could think of was him hugging and holding the hand of his new girl and it really hurt me.
We continued to talk and I put on my mask that would conceal every emotion so that I could show that I was happy and fine.
   He never noticed my pain. He was busy exploring and experiencing the wonderful colors of love.
   My world of color was slowly fading back into its tasteless black, white, and gray. I tried to forget my pain and move on but at night in my dreams the image of him being with me and by my side taunted me. It got to the point where I couldn't take it. I started to starve myself and after awhile I started to look sick.
   Not eating took a toll and I ended up fainting during school, in science.
I woke up in the hospital the next morning but felt someone heavy laying on me.
   It was Joshua.
   I was so happy to see that he was there for me that in that moment. Some color  was bursted back into my life.  He asked to make sure that I was alright. I responded and told him that he should be with his girlfriend right now and then words that brought life back into me escaped his mouth.
   She broke up with him. It was her loss and I was filled with happiness knowing that he could once again be mine.
   Of course I felt bad and comforted him but the sympathy I gave him was another mask hiding my true feelings.
I felt that as we started anew that my life masterpiece will once again be filled with new colors and no more masks. That I could have the chance to experience new emotions since I was masterpiece in the making and he was helping me create it.
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you like my chapters so far. My first two chapter were my favorite. I don't think his one was as good though, my emotions were a little out of order and I need my emotions to write my chapters but I'll still upload this. I hope you look forward to next chapter because it's a new canvas that Melanie and Joshua will be painting together.❤️❤️❤️

Love you guys!! Xoxoxox