Chapter 1 Enter Liam and Zayn

*Niall Pov* 

Ugh. Another day. How could this get any worse? I'm 18 years old and I'm constantly beaten. Whether it's my father or the bullies at my school, I never can be left alone. Things really started to suck once mom disappeared 4 years ago. Ever since then I've never really had a very happy life. I've lived my entire life for the last 4 years alone. I just have to get through this longer.

"Niall get your ass down here!"

Shit. My dad. Well I better head to school before he gets angry. 

*At school*

Ugh. Look at all these people. Why is it that they detest me so much? What is it that I have done? Whatever. Haters gonna hate I suppose, but to this degree? The whole school hates me. 

"Oi, faggy boy!"

Oh shit. Oh god. It's too early for this. Please tell me it isn't.... fuck. Louis Tomlinson and his cohort Harry Styles. Maybe if I just ignore them and walk away.

"Hey! I was talking to you!" Louis yelled.

"Well did you notice how I didn't respond?" I responded sassily. 

"Oh, Louis, the boy has a bit of tude problem. Why don't we fix that?" Harry said.

"An excellent idea Harry!" Louis responded contently.

"Louis hold him." Harry said.

"With pleasure." Louis responded evilly.

I tried to run away but to no avail. I just took the beating trying not to cry. It would only make it worse. I don't want to give them satisfaction. When they finally stopped, I got up and got everything I needed for my first class of the day.

As I walked in, everyone just paused and looked at me funny. Little did I know I had a black eye forming already as I had a window seat. I stared in horror. What made it worse was the chuckle behind me; I forgot Louis sat next to me. Harry sat on the other side of the classroom. Anyway, I knew thinking about it now would'nt help anything.

"Hush, class. I have some news. Recently there have been rumors about some new students coming in. Well I'd like to introduce you to two new students, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik." Mr. Matthews said. 

"Hi I'm Zayn Malik. Nice to meet you all."

"And I'm Liam. Thank you for such a warm welcome."

"Zayn you can take a seat next to Harry. Liam you can sit next to Niall." Mr. Matthews said.

Oh shit. Great. Now I have some new boy sitting with me. What if he talks to me? Please, don't talk to me. 

"Niall, Harry raise your hands so Liam and Zayn know who you are." Mr. Matthews said.

As they were walking towards us, they finally sat down. Liam looked at me for about 20 seconds before finally saying, "Hi, I know you already know this, but I'm Liam. Who are you?".

Shit. Why couldn't he just ignore me?

I sighed. "Niall." 

He smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you." He held out his hand. Oh shit, he hasn't seen my face because I've been facing the window so I just shook his hand quickly.

"Hey, is there something wrong with your eye?" he said. Oh cheeseburger jellybellies. Why me? AGH. 

"Nothing, it's just a scratch from this fern I tripped on." I lied. He just started laughing. 

"Okay, well I'm taking you to the nurse" he said.

"No, I'm fine." I responded.

"Well, I need to take you anyway. My conscience wouldn't stop bugging me." Liam said. 

He grabbed my hand and said "Mr. Matthews, I'm going to escort Niall to the nurse. Is that okay?" Liam asked.

"Yes, that's fine." Mr. Matthews said still writing on the blackboard.

As Liam yanked me out of the classroom, I got out of his grip. 

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Because you clearly need it!" Liam said.

"Well, I don't need it! I can handle my own problems!" I screamed as I ran away ignoring all of Liam's cries telling me to stop running.

~Chapter 1 Fin~

How is it? Is it bad? Was it okay? You enjoying the story? Comments are greatly appreciated and I'll always respond while I'm writing this. Until next time, keep fangirling! xoxo Silver