My Unorthodox Life

I open my eyes and realize I'm 5 minutes late to school. I get up wash my face, brush my teeth, shower, fresh clothes, pick out shoes, and skip breakfast. I kiss my drunk mother on the forehead and leave the house. What's the point of having a little brother if he is just useless because he could've woke me up. I jump in my Rodeo with my high top white chucks, cargos, and plain white V-neck shirt. I'm 6'2, dark skinned, dyed dreads, and goofy as ever. As I'm pulling out the driveway when I see my bestfriend Audrey come running outside. Wtf she late to? She hopes in the car we do our handshake and she starts talking about something but I'm mesmerized by her looks. She has curly hair, bout 5'7, dark complexion, and acts just like me. "Are you listening to me Ken?" she asks. "Yea mane dang you was talking bout some chick flick" I answer. "No I was talking about our visit to all of the colleges this week". "Yea I knew that I was just kidding". "So guess what my stats were last night?". "0 points, 0 assists, 1 rebound?". Stop playing with me nigga I had 21 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds.". " Wow nice for a rookie but you gotta come to my game tomorrow Ima have a triple-double." . "Sure". "Why you always being sarcastic?". "I'm just playing dang dude". " So what college we going to today anyways?". "Uhmm.....Kansas State University home of the Wildcats.". "Oh that's a college version of high school musical?". "Wow really you buddy hahaha". "But you laughing though.".

We pull up to Westwood High School and I wonder what's gonna happen to me. This is my fourth tardy in a row. As we walk into the school I see Natalie walking outside. Natalie is the girl who makes a nigga wanna pay child support. I like her a little but she likes dudes who sell crack...to bad I sell dope just kidding. "Hey Kentavious." she says as she blows me a kiss. I catch and instantly go into a different world. "Ken come on" Audrey says rushing me. We run up the stairs and we see this bald eagle looking ass principle. "And where are you two coming from?". "Home sir" Audrey answers "We were late."." Your dismissed Ms. Taylor but Mr. Carter-Williams you can stick around."." Yes sir" she says timidly and runs to the elevator and gets on giving me a smirk as the doors close. " Mr. Carter-Williams this is your....fifth tardy in a row.". "Yes sir."." So what do you think your punishment should be?"." How about a warning and a pat on the back."." Uhmm no Mr. Carter-Williams you have walked away from me unpunished too many times. How about after school detention tomorrow." . "How about no Mr. Peters we have a game tomorrow and you must've forgotten I'm the reason the school got banners my freshman and sophomore year. I can't be late so no."." Okay I have a better idea how about you don't play in the game at all.". Then he turned around and just walked away. "Fuck yo Naughty By Nature head ass." I whisper. "What?" he asks. "Nothing sir" and I just walk to the elevator in silence when my phone rings..

Keep That Ass Jumpin,

Booty Hopscotch,

Booty Hopscotch,

Michael:

Dude Ms. Rodgers lookin for yo presentation! Hurry up cause I'm coverin for yo ass.

Ughh this dude stupid let me go head run to this class..