dont wanna be pregnant!

Jack's POV

Ok its been 5 months since me and Elsa finally got together after 10 years of waiting!!!

And I am already planning stuff for my wine shop. And I'm so proud of the design my girlfriend made.

Woah! Girlfriend?!

Wow! I used to call her my best friend! And my new title for her is pretty much awesome!

Our relationship is quite good. But some days we can't see each other cause we got busy with our jobs.

Back to reality!

Currently I am Just walking around the streets. Its so boring in the house.

Then I saw

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Elsa with a guy?! In a car?!

I mean going down the car!

No way!!!!

And then...

What?! She kissed his cheek!!!

What?!!!

This is serious!!!!

"Elsa!!!" I yelled as I approached them.

"oh hey frosty the snowman!!!" she said and hugged me but I glared at her. "by the way this is Dan! My-" she said but I interrupted.

"your new boyfriend?!" I shitted her my angry look. And then stomped away!

Seriously?! She just kissed another guy! In the cheek!!

I heard lady heels and pretty much it was Elsa's

Then I saw her walking backwards from me.

"hello you OK?" she asked

"I'm fine!!!" I irritably said.

She blocked me and so I stopped. Then she started to giggle.

"what's so funny?" I asked and she poked my cheek.

"your jealous!" she laughed

"why shouldn't I be?" I asked but she pulled me again to the guy a while ago.

"Dan this is jack! My boyfriend!!!" Elsa said as she pointed to me. "and jack this is Dan the best cousin in the world!!!"

"nice meeting you!" Dan Said as I happily shook his hand.

I really thought she had another guy or something.

_

Dan we t home already and I'm walking Elsa to my house since our parents agreed she could stay for one night.

"Elsa!" I Said and she looked at me smiling.

"what?" she asked

"do you have a Band-Aid?" I asked while smirking at her.

"huh? Why? Are you hurt?" she asked in a concern manner.

"I think I just scraped my knees falling for you!" I smiled and she blushed.