Chapter 11 Last Breath

I Watch You Give Up On Me And I Never Lost Faith Did I ?
- Future

Tray P.O.V

I don't know what Tamia got in mind to do to her mother but i know what i wanna do .

I pull up to the hotel and ask the desk lady for tawanna room number. I get there and she is already tied up thats why i love DJ !

The first thing i ask her i how much do she want

" I dont want nothing from yo bitch ass "

" Look lady im trying to be nice to you and all you doing is making me madder "

" Look nigga all i want to do is to be in my daughter life again , i know i messed up but humans make mistakes and im trying to fix them and she wont let me "

" Do you really think i believe that shit ? If you want money i can give it to you , ill do whatever it takes to keep Tamia happy and if that means keeping you away from her i will "

" I dont want your stank ass money all i want is to be with my daughter "

I still dont believe shit she saying to me so i got something for this bitch.

I threw 5,000 in her face and said " This should hold you away until i get her to talk to you, until then stay away and no more threat letters thats making her hate you more ! "
" Okaay "

Im leaving, i knew all she wanted was money and Tamia will never talk to her !

Tamia P.O.V

I hope he kill her ass is what im thinking to myself , that bitch got the nerve to do some threating

" Jasmine " I Screamed

" Shut yo pregnant ass up "

" You shut the hell up "

" I Hope your mother is okaay , jasmine said with a big ass cheesy smile on her face "

" You tranna be funny , i hope her broke bum ass getting the shit beat outta her "

" Bum ? "

" She is a bummy ass crack head "

" Bitch you hell "

* 1 hour later *

Tray walks in the house while me and jasmine looking at B*A*P*S 1 of our favorite movies

" Hey Sweetie , did you hurt "

" Daamn , can i get is you okaay "

" Hell I Said hey sweetie "

" Geessh , dont worry about all that just know she aint finna be around for a while "

" How long is a while ? "

" How long is it gonna take for you to feed me "

" What you want dinner or dessert , i said with a smurk on my face "

" Whats on the dessert menu ? "

" Me ! "

" Yall mother fuckers nasty , jasmine said "

" Shut yo lonely ass up ! "

" Yall Keep getting freaky yall gonna fuck around and have twins , and by the way im staying here tonight tray said she gonna be away from YALL for a while , NOT ME ! "
" I Hear Ya "

Tray P.O.V

I love my baby and no matter what imma always be by her side so , ion know what the hell her mama got up her sleeve but i want her far away , WE GOTTA GO 💯

Where Yall Think They Going ? Comment