Chapter 6 We Aint Mad

Got a Rollie on, got reverse doors

They got mad love for us, we getting mad dough

Trying to sabotage a nigga, gettin cash-flow

We don't respect none of you niggas, we getting mad dough

They got mad love for us, gonna stay that way

We got mad goons on deck, they gone spray that way

Outside niggas infiltrating, don't play around, don't play with me

Outside niggas come around, we gone spray em down like Fireman

                                       -Future

Tray POV.

I woke up to see her on her phone i take the phone hang it up and slide it under the bed.

"What you do that for "

"I have something to tell you something"

"I am a trap king very know and that is whag i do for a living my farther died doing the same thing and my mother died when i was 15 and ever since then i been on my own in this same house paying bills working going to school its not hard but its not easy i just hold my head up and tide out the pain"

"Okaay sorry to hear about you parents but im not mad at you do your thing baby i love you for who you are and trust and believe me i am going to stick witb you through thick and thin ride the pain with you"

"I have a question "

"Yes"

"Whats up with that phone?? "

"Okaay i knew you were going to ask well my mother does drugs and she use to beat on me and i heard she been looking for me and i trying to stay away from her cause all she want is my money and it is so many bad things i want to do to her but i keep my distance and been with my daddy so the between the phone been ringing of the hook it been my mom and my farther so im just trying to stay protected she call and hang up we argue and all but i aint worried "

"Okaay well its time for you to meet the family put on your clothes and lets go"

" Family im not ready"

" just come on "

Who do yall think the family is Comment and tell me (short chapter because i already said to much )