Secret Thug's Wife

[Casey POV]

Im a pretty spoiled child I live in a house that most people could only dream of living in. My dad's  DEA of Chicago's police department. I lost my  mother when i was six im seventeen now && im the only child. my father never remarried i think he's still pretty depressed about the whole situation. Anywho my eighteenth birthday is only two months away && i cant wait me && Lisa have been planning my party since forever . Lisa is my bestfriend she's th type of friend that tells you how it is && will pop off at the slitest form of insultment. You know the one who comes off as rude to everyone but you love her anyways. Yeah she's tht friend, but right now where riding around in her car because my daddy aint getting me one until my eighteenth birthday. 

"Owee girl right there thats the place pull up in that parking spot." We both get out the car walking towards the hotest nail shop in the city Sparkles everything imporeum. Everybody comes to this shop iMean anyone who's anybody comes here, you can get your hair , and nails done here. 

Oh Bitch who is tht Lisa says. "i dont know but he's fineee " refering to the boy walking out of the shop with his hair freshly cut. Owww was yo name Lisa says in a low voice We both laugh as he looks back to see was so funny as he cracks a smile showing us his pearly white perfect teeth before getting in his mustage and driving away. We rush into the shop to get the details on the tall dark skinned muscular gourgse gentalman that just left. We walk up to the lady standing at the front entrace of the shop. " Can I help you" the lady says with a slite attitude. I look over at Lisa to see her reaction to the lady's question && before you know it Lisa's down the ladies throat. " Yeah yo old baggy ass can help us && you can help yo self to a mint with yo breath smelling disrespectful as hell we here to get our nails && hair done so lets get with it". The lady looked at Lisa as if she wanted to do sump. Instead the lady directed us to these two men that was obviosly gay in the back of the shop. " They will be doing yalls hair today. 

We sit down && Lisa states instentaly getting to the point. "Which one of yall cut the boys hair that just walked out of here." The man with the stripped tights on with the pink low cut replies "Me why wassup". I interject  "wht do yall know about him". The man standing behind me with the leggings on replied " girl thats black the biggest drug dealer this side of ChiTown has ever seen." I look over a Lisa && raise one eyebrow, but anyways the man with pink hair ask Lisa what are we gettingg done on our head today. Lisa replies can i get some highlights && some curls, and for you miss. Oh ill have the same.