Secret Thug's Wife

"Okay" Black said " I was going to order that anyways" he says with a smirk. For some strange reason i feel acustome to his charm. As we sat and awaited our meals we began to talk. 

Black: So where you from

Me: right here in Chicago what about you

Black: same 

Me: cool who do you live with 

Black: (haha) Black dont live with nobody my mons died when i was eight, and my pops doingg a life sentence up state. bt wby who you live with.

Me: My dad I lost my mother to bt when i was six. she was really sick and she just didnt make it. 

Black: thats crazy yo that we have a tragity like that in common.

Just as i was about to begin my next sentence Black phone began to ring. It seemed as if he had tried to ignore it but seemed to be getting louder && louder. i couldnt really think while [Versace Versace by drake ft mingo] seemed to be ringingg extremely loud. " You should take that " I say "you sure" Black Responded "Yeah go ahead "i counter replie. Excuse me for a moment Black said as he walked away to answer his call. Moments later he walked back in and apologized that we had to cut the date short bt he had some very important buisness to tend to. "I hope we can rescheduel" he asked. I repile with a confused look on my face "okaee yeah thats fine " I then stand up && headed for the door of the restrunt with a really disappointed facial expression. I turned around and waited on Black as he left a tip for the waitress. Can i drive you home Black asked. No thanks i answered. Come on please dont be mad. Im not mad i stated i just already have a ride on the way. Sencing i was lieing Black stated that he was going to wait to see if they came. i tried calling Lisa since i had told her where i was gonna be at bt she didnt answer. Okay fine i finlly gave in knoe one is coming i admitted. As i thought now get i Black Demanded. As we got closer and closer to my home i begin to panic I new that if my father seen me pull up in  car that wasnt Lisa my faher would do a full investigation. I quickly said " Up here thss brick house onna right". he pulled over then waited on me to go in thinkingg that he would just pull off && leave my plan had been foiled, but i was still standing my ground. I knocked on the door and then waited a few minutes. I looked back to see if Black was still there which he was. i turned back around to see a short Mexican woman at the door speaking full Spanish. iMean i couldnt understand a word she was saying. I just keep sayingg yes while tryingg to force my way into her house. I looked back and Black was Gone. I apologized to the woman && walked down the street to one of the biggest houses in Chicago. Some may call it a manchin i just call it home.