Secret Thug's Wife

As i pull up to Burns I look down at my phone to see the time it was 1:01. when i looked up i could see Casey awaiting my arrival on the inside a smile creep across my face as i proceeded to get out the car. Entering the restrunt i walked over to Casey's table and asked " is thss seat taken" she smile revealing her dazzleing white teeth" your late " she said we both laughed. "Please sit down" she said. i pull the chair out and sit,"so have you orded anything yet" i ask. Nahh  was waiting for you. I begn to smile, as the waitress handed up menus. " What are we having to drink" the waitress asked. I responded a coke would be fine, " and for the lady' ice to with a wedge of lemond i looked over at her for some type of interjection, but instead a enormouse smile grew on her face, as if i had just read her mind. " How did you know thats what i wanted" she questioned. I can get you some else i stated. "No thanks thats fine". I laugh nd so are you i lean over to the side of the table to admire her shape i laugh as i say to myself,  Damm imma have fun with her.

[Caseys POV]

Damm! thss man is gourgouse in every way  imagenable i say to myself in my head. I smile at approveal at his cut arms. " Lemme find out you admireing me" Black say in a concided voice. I laugh then i speak " iKnoee youu aint how you was just leand down on the side o the table like you dropped something ummhmmm i knoee what youu was looking at". We began to laugh as the waitress brought over our drinks, " what are we having to eat" the lady said I replied i will have the Pasta And he will have the same thank youu. I looked over at hi for approval do to his silence i assumed i was correct. " will tht be all " the waitress asked. Yes thank youu. " So how you knoee if i wanted the pasta" Black Questioned. I Smile and say the same way youu knoee i wanted iced tea.