Rivalry

Naruto wipes away your tears and hugs you. "I'm sorry. I don't want to worry you. I'll try to remember a note next time okay?" You smile and sniffle. "Okay, and more thing." Your frown dropped and you loosen your grip. "Who changed me into pajamas?" You say with a blush. Naruto notices you're blushing and starts blushing himself. "W-well y-you see... I-I uh.. Well.. I-I kinda.. Ch-changed you.." He says nervously. You push up against him and hug him tighter. "C-can I move in with you Naruto.." You say while hugging him tighter because you're nervous with a deep red blush. "Umm.. S-sure..." He let go of you and grabs your hand and takes you to his house for the night.

      ~next morning~

      You wake up with Naruto by you with his mouth partly open and his cute face in your direction with his arm around you. You cuddle closer to him and put a hand on his cheek. You place your lips on his for awhile. You break away when you notice he moves and turns over. You giggle silently and get up to get make breakfast for you guys.

      You try waking Naruto up, but he won't budge. You start poking his face, still no reaction. You then crawl over him and try blowing in his ear. He wakes up and rubs his eyes, and you try backing away but he grabs your hand. You blush and try getting away. "Why are you on me? What were you doing I should say." Naruto said sleepy. You didn't answer his question and try getting free again. No accomplishment. Naruto then lays on his back and pulls you down on him and wraps his arms around your waist. You try getting away again, he never let you go. "I'm not letting you go, so don't even try." You grin, "But breakfast is ready, it's ramen." His eyes beam and he kisses your cheek sitting up and pushing you on your back as he moves to you lips. "Thanks (y/n) I owe you one. But you didn't have to make me breakfast." You blush and get out from under him. You kneel down and look at his sad face since you just left. You kissed his cheek and he shot up smiling all happy. "LET EAT!" He yells and gets up and chows down the food.

      After awhile you hear a knock on the the door. You go to answer it. "S-Sasuke.." Sasuke hugs you tightly as you feel a tear drop on your shoulder. "Sasuke? Are you okay?" You ask concerning as you push him away a bit to see his face. "Can we hang out today? Just you and me?" He asked with a tear going down his face. "Sure." You say while wiping away his tears. Come on in and sit on the couch while I go get changed." He walked in and sat down.

      You came back about five minutes later wearing shorts, and a (f/c) T-Shirt as well as (f/c) shoes. Sasukes and Naruto's mouths fell open. You stare blankly at them. "You look amazing." They both said at the same time blushing. You smiled as in saying 'thanks'. Sasuke and Naruto glare at each other then both stand up and walk towards (y/n). "We should start going..." Sasuke says quickly. Naruto glares at Sasuke and walks off to to the bedroom. You then frown and head out the door. You knew they were no longer friends.. It was a newly born rivalry.

Sorry if it's short. I might update on weekends, but I'm normally on skype with friends. But my other friend that knows what I want to write might write the story for me on weekends. Thanks Sammy <3 I owe you one for willing to help. Hope you like. Also give me feedback on what to put in, I'm kinda having writers block. It took me 2 hours just to think of the last 5 paragraphs. Cya, love y'all