The Party

Ivy stared at her reflection in the mirror and was satisfied with what she saw. Her simple knee-length black dress brought out her curves and her light make up brought out her emerald green eyes. She pinned up her curly blond hair in loose waves, applied lip gloss, put on her shoes before finally leaving her room and going downstairs.
"Are you going on a date?" Alex asked as she walked into the living room. He was sitting on the couch opposite the love seat her parents were sitting in.
"No silly,I'm going for a party" she replied
"Ooohh, is Dave gonna be there so that you'll be making love eyes at him?"
"Shut up Alex" Ivy replied hitting her brother on the head while her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. She didn't realise Alex knew about her crush on Dave,the captain of the basketball team. He must have heard her talking about him on the phone to her best friend Amanda.
"OK Ivy, get going and remember to be back by curfew" her dad said smiling at her.
"You look gorgeous by the way" Her mum added.
"Thanks mum. I gotta go" Ivy said walking out the door. The cool night breeze hit her face and she whooped then she hailed a cab on getting to the street. When she got to Natalie's, the party was in full swing. She saw a lot of people outside and heard voices inside and suddenly wished Amanda was here. Her best friend was the one accustomed to parties but she travelled to Paris with her family for the summer holidays so Ivy would have to do this alone. In truth, she only went because Dave was the one that invited her. She gathered up her courage and walked inside the mansion. Everywhere was packed with people and the smell of booze made her stomach turn. She searched for Dave and finally found him in the company of his friends and some girls. He looked up,saw her and made his way over to her with a smile on his face.
"You made it" He said as he reached where she stood.
"Yeah i did" said Ivy smiling and blushing at the same time.
"You look amazing"Dave complimented her while smiling with a twinkle in his eyes.
"Thanks" Ivy said. If he didn't stop looking at her like that she was going to melt. Just then Natalie walked over and linked her arms with Dave's own and smiled sweetly at him.
"Dave honey where have you been? I've been looking all over for you" She asked.
"I was with the guys" Dave answered irritably and removed Natalie's arm from his then looked at Ivy. Natalie looked up to see Ivy standing there and her eyes narrowed."Who are you?" I don't remember inviting you. Ivy looked up at Natalie and was about to answer when Dave answered on her behalf. "She's Ivy Weston and i invited her. Let's go get a drink Ivy" he said and steered Ivy away leaving the other girl standing there with a cross expression on her face.
"Thanks for back there" Ivy said as she sipped her soda minutes later
"You're welcome. Don't mind Nat. She can be such a snob and she keeps acting like we are still together" Dave said. Ivy didn't say anything and just sipped her drink.
"Come on,let's go for a walk" Dave said. He helped her to her feet and together they walked outside. Ivy felt the wind on her face again as if it was calling out to her. In a week she would be 16 and right now her crush was walking beside her so her happiness was starting to get to her head.
"So how come you don't have a boyfriend?" Dave asked her
"I used to but he cheated on me so i decided to stay single for a while"
"Which guy in his right mind would cheat on you? Well,he doesn't deserve you"
Ivy laughed and she was sure her cheeks were as red as tomatoes. She didn't expect this even though something was told her earlier she would have fun at this party and so far she was. She grinned at the thought and sipped her cola hastily when she saw Dave was looking at her. He was leading her to a secluded part of the house. She was so excited at the thought of him finally going to kiss her and was already day dreaming again when she heard a movement in the corner and before she could turn around someone had covered her mouth.
"Keep quiet if you don't want me to cut your pretty neck" a gruff voice said
Ivy couldn't understand what was happening. It was probably Dave playing a trick on her and she smiled at the thought. Just as she was starting to relax she heard Dave's voice.
''Don't take this the wrong way Ivy. I really like you but they offered me two thousand grand to bring you here and i couldn't refuse"
Ivy tried to make sense of the words and then she finally realised that this was not a trick,Dave had sold her to some people, He had betrayed her.

A/N
I'm still hoping someone would read my story. I wont give up hope yet. Please read and leave your comments and votes too. I will upload the next chapter soon. Xoxo