Prologue

New Orleans,Louisiana...16 years ago
It was dark and the city was quiet....A woman was running with a bundle in her arms . She was wearing a black cloak and below the cloak her blond hair could be seen. Tears streamed from her blue eyes as as she ran but she wiped them away with a look of determination on her face. She had to get her baby away from those evil people. Damn that prophecy! She thought. Years earlier, it had been predicted that a child would be born.[Well of course children are born every day so i know you would be wondering 'what is the big deal?'] Thing is, this was no ordinary child, she will have control over the four elements[earth,water, wind and fire] and will be very powerful but she will be in great danger from the people who would want to use her for evil purposes.
As the woman rounded the corner, she saw a beautiful home with beautiful flowers around it...It had a sense of peace surrounding it so she decided this would be where her child will be raised. She walked quietly to the doorstep, kissed her baby on the forehead and then laid her gently at the foot of the door, rang the doorbell and hid behind a tree. Few seconds later a young woman opened the door. When she saw nobody a confused look crossed her face and then she looked down and screamed.
The baby's mother stood behind the tree and watched as a man joined the woman and together,they took her baby inside. She wiped her tears and said ''I love you my child'' and then she turned and walked away.
**************
Three hooded men stood in a dark room facing a round table and a chair with its back turned to them. Someone sat in the chair but his face could not
be seen.
"Where is the girl?" the man in the chair asked
"We don't know sir, the woman was too fast, we lost her and the baby"
"GO OUT AND KEEP SEARCHING TILL YOU FIND THAT CHILD AND DON'T COME BACK TILL YOU DO!!!" The man screamed
The three men shivered in fright and turning,they fled the room.
After they fled,the man turned his chair around. He had dark hair and a scar running along the left side of his face which was contorted with rage.
" I will find you eventually and you will be mine" He said angrily hitting his fist on the table then he stood up,picked up his coat and walked out of the room.