Chapter 17: Perfect Night.... Ruined

Song: Sleepingwalking by Bring Me The Horizon

Picture: Oli gif

~Breanna~

"I fucking like you, alright?" Oliver shouted. I stood there, shocked. Oliver... likes me? What the hell? All this time, I thought he just wanted to be friends but he actually likes me?

Without realizing what I was doing, I walked over to Oliver and roughly pressed my lips against his. The feeling of his lips against mine was amazing. I've been wanting to do this for weeks.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his messy brown hair. Oliver wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He held the back of my head with his tattooed hand, deepening.

I placed my hands on Oli's chest and pulled away. I couldn't help but smile at Oli. That kiss is the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. As cheesy as it sounds, Oli is the only man that has ever given me butterflies.

"So, what does this make us?" Oli asked, he was blushing but also smiling widely. If possible, I think he was happier about the kiss than I was.

"A ... c-couple?" I said in more of a question rather than a statement.

Oli grinned, he cupped my face and pulled me into another passionate kiss before pulling away. "I'm sorry.... for acting like such an asshole. I just got so frustrated seeing you everyday and not being able to be with you. I really do like you Breanna." Oli mumbled, his accent thick but his words still caused butterflies in my stomach.

"It's okay Oli." I smiled. Oli grinned, he pecked me on the lips before telling me to get ready because he's going to take me out somewhere. I nodded, walked over to my bedroom and changed out of my black t-shirt and pulled on my favorite sweater -the doughnut one Oli had let me borrow a while ago- before quickly fixing my hair, putting on my TOMS and hurrying downstairs.

Oli was sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story. He had on a dark blue sweater, black skinny jeans and black vans. Oli's looked over at me. A grin slowly appeared on his face. He stood up, walked over to me, grabbed my hand and whispered "You look beautiful." before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

He led me into the garage and headed towards his bike....

Great, another bike trip. Yay -Note the sarcasm.

***

Oli parked his bike in front of the Drop Dead store. We hopped off the bike and Oli interlocked his fingers with mine. We walked around the quiet streets of Sheffield for a good thirty minutes. Once in a while, Oli would have one of his fans come up to him and ask for autographs or something like that.

Suddenly, Oli's phone rang. Groaning, he pulled his phone out from his pocket and answered.

"Hello?..... Jesus, what the fuck do you want?...... No..... No..... Fuck off." he hung up, obviously annoyed and angry.

"Who was it?" I asked feeling curious. Who ever had called Oli managed to piss him off in less than five minutes. Oli sighed, he ran a hand through his hair before he began to speak.

"That was Sophie," he began "She's two months pregnant."