Chapter 13 - New Adversary

Long time no up date omg miss u guys i had a really long rest and ive been Busy but heres my new up date wish u like it :)

*** FEW MONTHS LATER ***

Fall na mag wi winter hahah sakto lng kasi finally i move on from stephanie and now i got a crush on hailey hahah kasi sobra smart, funny and awesome kaso alam ko wala ko pag asa so i gave up and now im a free man grabe ngayon na wala na sa utak ko si stephanie i feel so good and i can see much more beautiful girls and hot girls grabe i can finally start catching another fish xD ngayon ko lng na buksan mga mata ko ulit and saw the beauty of the earth hahahah it took me a year and two months but i did it i completely move on and now were practically friends whose having fun and i dont feel anything hahha yes!

*** Sewing Class ***

This time were just friends hanging out now and also i got a crush on melani and im planing to try and take her to the valentine dance and this is the second time i fall for a girl this hard and i cant move shes like my heroine shes the only one in my head but the thing is she doesnt even meet the creteria i want from a girl and from that day i learn that " you dont choose who youll love ur heart does"

*** Valentine Dance ***

Omg valentines na im so scared na baka mag no sya since may crush syang iba pero mukha namang mabait so why not lets just try nothing will happen naman diba? Well if she says no my heart its jst gonna break into peices again anyway but i dont really care now. Ewan ko ba i feel like i really like melani pero ibang iba to sa feeling na i had with Stephanie before and mas malala pa kasi yung kay stephanie and i guess itll take a little more time for me to feel that way again kasi medyo pa hilum palang sugat ko and im just starting over.

*** LUNCH ***

I did ask melani and she said yes i was so happy kaso nung pag kabalik ko sabi niya only one dance and ayos lng ako i was a little hurt ( xD emo ako hahaha) kasi akala ko i can dance her like until the en an so i can tell her how much she means but i guess i cant do that then. Nasa dance na kami i did dance her and tell her how i feel pero mukhang she didnt care about it.

*** After school ***

Wow she wasnt talking to me for weeks now and everytime na i ask her she keep saying shes busy binaliwala niya lahat ng sinabi ko and she didnt even take it to heart she thought i was kidding it hurt me a lot and my friend told me na she talks to her pretty much everytime and when it comes to me shes always busy it hurt me for like whole 3 months and i couldnt find anything to do so i could take her of my mind

*** after school ***

Gumawa ng banda sila jimmy,roger,gerard,jaime and ben

And so i wanted to watch them and i did but then when i got there roger said he doesn't want to sing in the talent show and i was singing along with them and jimmy suggested that i should be on vocals with roger and i said sure and now me and roger are singing together xD

*** END OF THE DAY ***

Yeah big twist im in the band yeah and were having fun gerard and ben quit and now we have a new line up

Vic & Roger -Vocals

Jimmy-Lead guitar

Jaime- Rhythm guitar

Angelica-Bass guitar

Mike-Drums

Wait for my next update and i

Hope you guys will like this one :)