2. Chapter

"Will you show me your make up sometime?" He looked at me eagerly.

"Uhhh. I-I don't k-know. Do you want me to?" I asked, not knowing why would he want to see make up.

"I do. And I don't really have a problem if you wear it all the time when we are home alone." He smiled, something different showing in his eyes.

"O-okay, yes I can. If you want me to I can show you after the meeting." I said quickly, kind of happy he likes it.

"Can i watch you putting it on?" Another question that confused me.

"I guess." I smiled and we grabbed our dishes and made our way to the kitchen. I started putting the dishes into the washing machine and I could feel him stare at my ass.

"You know, you should take a picture, it lasts longer." I laughed and wiggled with my bum.

"Oh you think? What if I hold it still?" I went to me and grabbed my bum, massaging it a little.

"L-Louis w-what are you d-doing?" I gulped and Louis realised what he was doing and let me go.

"I'm sorry." He quickly said and went to his room. Probably to change his clothes.

After a while we were both ready to go and at the moment Liam rang to us, saying he's there to pick us up.

----------

"So Harry, wanna tell us about you and Kendall?" The interviewer winked at me and I just wanted to shout. I was pissed off.

"Yeah, you know, we're just friends" I tried my best fake smile, but failed miserabelly.

Sveryone on that damn world thinks I'm a womaniser, but really, I'm not. I just have friends, and some of them are women. Apparently I'm dating all of them.

Louis unnoticable touched me and it looked like it calmed me down.

After the inteview Liam drove us home and we went in.

"So, will you show me now?" Louis quickly asked, not even trying to look me in the eyes. Looks like he's embarassed.

"Yeah, of course, come here." I said and dragged him into the bathroom.

He sat on the toilet and I started putting powder on my face. It felt weird being looked at when I was doing my make up. Then I took some mascara and started putting it on my eyelashes.

I took red lipstick and carefully put it not my lips. When I looked myself into the mirror I couldn't not to smile at my reflection. That's who I am, well that's who I want to be.

After I made my make up I looked at Louis and he was looking at me closely. He got up and stepped closely to me, his hand touching my cheek, my lips and my neck.

"You look so pretty, princess." He whispered then hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and then I felt him hand started drifting to my bum. I remembered I was wearing lace panties and I became scared that if he found out he'd make fun of me. But I don't mnow why would he since he liked my make up.

He slowly cupped my bum and pulled me closer to him. His lips made their way to my neck and I couldn't stop the moan.

I started grinding onto him and he just kept kissing my neck.

"F-uck, princess, so good." He moaned into my neck and it felt so good, being called princess.

He sat on the toilet again and pulled me so I was sitting on his lap, I was grinding like crazy, it felt so good.

"Uhhh." I moaned, letting my head all back and he took the opportunity and started kissing my neck again.

"Daddyyyyy." I moaned, only after that, realized what I said. I imediately stopped, looked at Louis with wide eyes. He was looking at me with wide eyes too.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, fuck!" I quiskly got up and ran into my room, still with make up on. I flipped myself onto the bed and started crying. Fuck, I fucked uo really bad.

Soon after I heard knocking at the door and Louis came in. He went to the bed and layed down next to me.

"I-it's okay. I like i-it though." He stuttered then smiled, and pulled me closer to him.

I smiled and he smiled back.

And that's how we were for the rest of the day.

---

"Louis!" I whispered. "It's ten in the evening. Will you sleep here?" I kissed his nose and he just smiled.

"Can I?" He smirked and I blushed.

"Y-yeah, I guess. I'll be right back, in the midtime, you can go change, i-if you w-want to." I stuttered, maybe he thought I tried to tell him what to do.

"Where are you going?" He groaned, pulled me on the bed again.

"I'm just gonna remove the make up." I laughed a little and held his cheek, then went out of the bed.

------

"Yay, Harry's back!" He laughed childishly.

"Ah shut up!" I pushed him playfully and I scooted closer to him. He held me closer and that's how we fell asleep.

------------

Yay!

Another update!!

Please tap this star button and comment on my story!

Love you

Xx