3. Chapter

"Baby, wake up." I whispered into Louis' ear and he groaned.

"Leave me aloneee." He groaned and I just laughed a little.

"C'mon I made breakfast." I kissed his cheek and he lazily opened his eyes and looked at me. He looked at me with tired eyes and I just smiled then leaned in and kissed him slowly.

"Look. I've brought it to you. Breakfast in bed what d'you say?" I tried to laugh but he just smirked.

"You know, you in bed in the morning is enough." He gripped my neck and our lips met. He deepened the kiss and soon we were fully snogging.

I slowly pulled away and touched his cheek. "C'mon, I'm hungry." I smiled. It felt like he was my boyfriend or even husband. But maybe he only liked me for my body. Maybe he didn't like me like I like him. Maybe.

"'Kay." He mumbled then scooted off his bed and started changing right in front of me. I knew he knew I was looking at him and he was doing this on purpose.

He changed into tight black jeans and a simple t-shirt. I mean it was fine. We weren't going to go anywhere anyways. We had a day off. All of us.

"What did you make, princess?" I blushed at the nickname but just went with it. I liked it. No, I loved it. It made me feel pretty.

"Um, I made omlettes." I looked at him shyly.

"Oh, is someone blushing?" He teased me, touching my cheek slightly.

I pouted at him and he just laughed at me playfully. "Let's eat now, yeah?" He smiled at me and held the door from his room for me.

------

"That was really good, Hazz, I wish I could cook as good as you." He exhaled and I laughed at him.

"I could always teach you." I smirked at him when he looked at me weirdly.

"You would?" I nodded. "Like right now?" I nodded again.

"Well let's do this." He happily squeaked. "I want to make pancakes!" I laughed at his voice and we went to the kitchen and got all we needed for making pancakes.

--

"Damn, these pancakes are really good." He moaned when he took a bit of pancakes.

"Duuh, I made them." I said, laughing. He surely said he wanted to learn how to cook but all he was doing was hugging me from behind and teasing me.

"I helped!" He protested but I just laughed it off.

"How please? You disturbed me all the time Lou." I laughed and he started tickling me so I was laughing even more.

"Stop, stop please!" I was yelling but he didn't want to.

"Lou, please! I'll do anything!" I pleaded. He surprisingly stopped but watched me with a smirk on his lips.

"Anything?" He hugged me around my waist, holding me close.

"Y-yes." I stuttered, didn't know where to look.

"Will you let me do your make up?" He asked, biting his lip. Well that was unexpected. I quickly nodded and smiled when his eyes lit up.

We went to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet. He found make up and sorted it somehow.

"I think I should first put powder right?" He asked and I smiled with a nod. He opened the powder and started putting it on. He was so gentle and looking at me with a smile.

"Now, eye shadow!" I squealed. Eye shadow is my favourite piece of make up. It makes my eyes look prettier.

"I'm gonna pick green. It makes your eyes look the prettiest. Even if you already are that." Louis flirted and I blushed hard.

----

After he was done doing my make up we were cuddling on the bed and it felt so comfortable. But I still didn't know what were we. And I was too scared to ask.

"Baby?" Louis asked. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

To say I was surprised is understandable. I had a crush on his since the beginning but I didn't even dare to show him. He looked so straight.

He was watching me closely, smiling and I quickly just nodded, too surprised to talk.

Of course I will!" I squealed then and hugged him.

Then we shared our first kiss like boyfriends.

-------

That's it omg. Ok that is soooo fluffy and that shit but drama should come:)

Hope you liked that chapter if you did you should tap this star!;)

Xx