Insecurities Pop Up

3 weeks later

****Kayson POV****

Soon today is the first game for us. Damn I'm nervous as hell its gonna be on TV and shit. All my family came down to Florida to see the game.

"Yo I so nervous about this game." Alex said.

"I know and we are the starters too" I said to Alex and Dom.

"Yes being the first ever freshmen's on here and its on TV this is fucking amazing dude. We definitely going into the WNBA with this." Dom said getting excited

"Hell yeah. I'm pumped let's do this shit before I shit myself." I laughed jumping up and down.

*The Game*
*****Renae POV*****

I can't believe this is my baby first college varsity basketball game. I'm so proud of her. Our family and my dad came to see the game in support of everyone. I see Kayson warming up on the court damn she look sexy in the basketball uniform. After the second quarter Kayson, Alex and Dom racked up some points.
Kayson with a triple double and Alex and Dom with doubles. She have played both full quarters I know she tired as hell right now.

"I knew my daughter was this good. She will make it to the WNBA" our mom said

"Yes she, so when are you two having kids." Our dad replied

"Maybe after college. Too much going on now to have a baby." Wow its not the first time he asked that

Seeming Kayson working really hard and she is having fun makes me smile. She had been substituted out of the game, she sat down and turned around looking at me. I blew her a kiss and she caught, her cheesy ass.

*skips to end of the game*

Of course they won the game. Like you have Alex , Dom and of course my baby Kayson playing most of the whole game. Kayson barely had breaks throughout the game. So I wanted for Kayson by the car and she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Babe you killed it out there." I kissed her.

"Thanks baby I'm like tired as hell right now. I will be feeling everything in the morning." She laughed

"This my triple double freshmen on varsity player daughter." Our dad said hugging her

"Your hurting me" she said with a strain in her voice

"You did great out there honey." Our mom said.

"Thanks mom. I got to get home my legs are eventually gonna give out on me." Kayson said

"Yes we will be home in a little bit" I told her

"Love you y'all I'll see you tomorrow" Kayson said wanting to get home.

"Love you too."they all said

"Okay babe lets go home."she told me looking tired as ever.

*Home*
****Kayson POV****

First game out the way and school is going really good. Just showered and laid in bed, I'm tired as fuck from that game. Them big bitches can play shit. I'm laying in the bed and seeing Renae cheesing and smiling and shit. The fuck she smiling about. Let me not jump to conclusions. But the shit bothering me hella bad. Yeah we might been together for a while but I don't like other people on her, I might be insecure but my last relationship ended in the exact shit she doing now. I hope she don't give me a reason not to marry her. Yeah I'm really jumping to conclusions now.

"You getting sleepy baby." Renae said, she still looking at her phone.

"Yeah I'm about to sleep. I love you baby." I said.

"Love ya too. Night." Still looking at her phone.

What type of shit is this. You only say Love Ya to fucking friends. Ugh I'm just going to go to sleep.

*Unknown POV*
Well I got his bad looking girl number today, she cute and it look like she had an engagement ring on. Oh well she really cute though. We been texting all night, I'm just kinda flirting with her for now.

*Next morning*
****Renae POV****

I have a feeling that Kayson is kinda mad at me, I don't know.

"Good morning my love." Kissing her on the lips.

"Morning" just getting out the bed and going to the bathroom. Oh yeah she mad at me, we have to talk about it.

"Baby are you mad at me." I asked

"Nah I'm good babe" I know she upset. I got up and locked the door so we can talk. Probably not the best idea but I have to.

"Seriously Kayson what wrong. I know how you get, you barely get mad at me." I said

"Look Renae its nothing."she yelled at me. I'm not going to lie that scared me.

"It is because of what happened last night? I kind of figured I did something wrong and that was paying more attention to who I was texting than you. I wasn't flirting with her baby. I love you, I'm marrying you babe. Can I ask you a question?" Sounding scared.

"What" she sighed out.

"Is this the same way Danielle did to you?" I came closer to her.

"Yes. At first I didn't mind but that's when it all happened. It hurt me what you did last night, beside hurting physical from the game. I don't wanna lose you to someone else. What she did broke me and what you did reopen those cracks in my heart. It took a long time to get over it. I couldn't live without you and being hurt like that I couldn't do it. I just..." I kissed her.

"I'm sorry I made you feel any type of way. I didn't know that it made you feel this way. I'm not nor will be like her. I wanna have a family with you. I wanna be married to you. I want to be the only person to make you happy and never upset or sad. I'm really sorry Kayson." I started to cry.

She had hugged me "It's okay Renae. That just made me feel very insecure about it. I didn't wanna jump to conclusions but I couldn't help it, it made me furious thinking that some else would take someone I love again."

______________

It took awhile to think of what to do. Glad everyone is being patience about this book. Its actually harder to think of what will happen next.

Comment
Vote
Share

Oh and any mistakes I apologize.