My Secret

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. School as been catching up real bad. My ACT is coming up so I'm doing all types of shit for school.
_______________________________________________________________________

*Alex POV*

"Hurry up babe we are just going over Kayson's house." I yelled from the bottom of the steps.

"I'm just doing Quinn's hair baby chill out." She yelled back.

I swear they both take more time doing their hair than anything. They lucky I love them so much. After they was done, we headed to Kayson's house. She told me that everyone was already there so this should be fun. Everyone all in one place having fun.

We arrived at her house and the party was already going.

"It's about time y'all made it" Gabby said

"Hey I got the two hair freaks over here taking a million years to do their hair." I said

"Shut up Alex you just mad because its so sexy" Cass said

"Child please I'm gucci." I kissed her

Damn look at Gabby and Alejah, they been together for a long time from what I was told. They been dating since middle school which is a long ass time. We sat and talked to everyone while the kids are out and playing around. I can say we are one big ass family. Even though we all are friends, our friendship is way bigger.

*Cass POV*

Life couldn't get even better.  I got my baby girl and my lovely wife Alex. A great job that I love and everything. I do want another child though but Alex is not ready yet. Everyone was out side while me and Renae was inside talking.

"Renae I have to tell you something but I'm afraid if I told Alex she would flip." I said to her

"Well what is it." She said looking confused.

"I've been seeing Dean behind Alex back. But its nothing sexual or anything more like friends." I said.

"Girl why you know damn well Alex do not like Dean, let alone seeing him behind her back." Renae said

"I know I don't bring Quinn around him while I'm with him but I never really got closure with him." I looked down

"Cassandra you better get closure now, Dean can be capable of doing anything to you girl. But my question is do you still love Dean." She said to me.

"A part of me still do but I'm with Alex and I'm happy with Alex." I said

"Well Cass you really need to stop seeing him. The more you see him, feelings will come back up. Alex loves you a lot even before you and her got together. Don't make a mistake now." Renae warned me. I need to take her advice I really don't wanna break Alex heart.

"What's going on in here." Alex said.

"Nothing babe just talking to Renae." I said. " um honey can we talk please I have something to tell you."

"Alright come on let's go somewhere private then." She said.

We went up stairs and I'm a little afraid to tell her. She really don't like Dean at all. This might not well.

"So what's up baby girl." Alex said

"Um I've been seeing Dean behind your back." I said

"Oh." That's all she said. I don't like this I know she is pissed off.

"Yeah we just talk and stuff nothing like that though. He hasn't been around Quinn." I don't think she will talk to me anymore.

"Okay." Ugh why does she have to short talk me right now.

"Baby please talk to me." I begged.

"How long?" She asked

"About 3 months." I replied

"You know I don't like this right. You know I'm beyond pissed. You know that's like a stab to the back right." She said

"Yes and I'm sorry baby." I pleaded

"Don't baby me right now. Cassandra out of all things why. Just why."  She yelled

"Ba- Alex I'm not fucking him nor would I want too okay. I never really got closure with him." I got close to her

"So you still love him huh." Alex asked

"A part of me does." I said.

Alex POV

Just hearing that I can't be in the same room with her right now. I just got up and left the room, got in the car and just drove somewhere. I love Cassandra but after being with me for years she now feeling some type of way with Dean. Right now I don't care if I left her crying, I feel numb all the way around. I have no feelings right now.

I drove all the way out to Jacksonville to see my grandma. I don't know what to do right now. I parked in her drive way and looked down at my phone. Looking at he picture of me, Cassandra and Quinn all on there , I started getting some bad thoughts in my head I don't want to think.

What is she is lying? What if she is really cheating on me? Would she fuck Dean and had a baby by him?

Ugh I can't take this. I picked my phone up and had hella missed calls.

Cass 20 missed calls
Kay 5 missed calls
Nae 6 missed calls

I went into my grandma house and talked to her. She always gives me he best advice when I really need it. I told her what was happening and she thinks I'm overreacting. I probably am but at the moment I don't care. About the 30th time Cassandra called I answered it.

"Where are you Alex?" She said crying.

"I'm out in Jacksonville." I said calmly

"Why are you all the way out there." She questioned

"I needed time to clear my head. I'll be back tomorrow." Then I hung up

_______________

to be continued......