Chapter 2

Aelin
After Lyria left I stalked around my chambers and thought about Dorian... And Chaol...
No! I won't think about him there's no point to it, I'm Aelin now not Celaena and I can't move on and save my people if I'm still holding onto parts of my old life!
I shook my head, trying to set free all those whirring voices in my head piping up and screaming Chaol's name, I slammed down on them forcing myself to ignore them and to get on with my life. Each time it happens and each time I quell those annoying little voices, it gets a little easier. I feel stronger, lighter, braver and there's less and less of them trying to drown me in uncalled for guilt.
With my head clear I strode across the room and stepped inside the bathroom, it was gorgeous with shades of grey stone and a huge elegant clawfoot bath. Searching the room, a grin spread across my face when I found the lavender soap and hair tonic...

Lyria
I ran my hands along Rowan's broad muscular shoulders peppered with small white scars from centuries of brutality from Maeve.
"So, is this Aelin girl trustworthy then, she seemed quite obnoxious from what I saw"
"She's ridiculously obnoxious at times but as she would say, It's all part of her charm! But yes I trust her with my life, she's loyal to the bone"
"Ah that's good then. Oh how I've missed you Rowan!" I turned to face him in the bed and ran a hand through his exotic silver hair. Leaning forward I brushed my lips to his crawling forward to sit in his lap. He kissed me once and then leaned back,
"I'm quite tired Lyria, I just want to get some sleep tonight."
"Okay sure."
Sliding back into bed I blew the candles out and rolled over and began to lean back into Rowan, expecting him to put his strong arms around me. But he didn't. Glancing around at him I saw that his back was turned towards me and he was sound asleep.
That was weird...

Aelin
Wrapping a towel around myself I looked through my wardrobe for some nice, sheer nightgowns. But to my dismay Rowan hadn't thought to tell his servants to attire his guests with lacy nightgowns.
Ah I guess I have to sort this problem out for myself...

Sorry they aren't very long but I've just started writing please comment about improvements and if you want me to write more xxx