Telling him your pregnant!

You are just at the store right now buying a pregnancy test! You spot the certain one you were looking for! You grab it and pay for it!

You drive home and walk into the bathroom! You haven't told Louis anything about it yet! You want to make sure it's positive before things start getting crazy!

You did your 'business' and waited!

You hear a small beeping sound after a few minutes. You notice that your sweating!

You slowly grab it and look at it!

Your eyes nearly popped out of your head when you saw the little plus sign!

You grew dizzy! After a minute you stood up and walked out if the bathroom! You sat on the couch with no expression!

You heard the door open so you looked up. You saw Louis walk in. "Hey love!" He says. "Hi." You say. "Hey uh can I tell you something?" You ask. "Anything!" He says.

You stood up. You looked at the mirror to your left and noticed you already had a little baby bump! "How do you feel about children?" You ask. "I love kids! Why?" He asks. "Because we're having one!" You faintly smile. His smile fades.

"What?" He asks. "I'm pregnant Louis!" You say. His smile shows again but this time bigger!

He runs over to you and spins you in a circle! A he sets you down he kisses you passionately!

"Your not mad?" You ask pulling away. "Mad? How could I be mad?! The woman I love is having my child! This is the best day of my life!" He smiles and kisses you again. You put your hands around on the back of his head burying your fingers in his soft hair while his hands are on your hips.

You feel him smile into the kiss. You do the same!

"This child will be spoiled as hell!" He says as he pulls away. You chuckle and hug him. "I love you Louis!" You say. "I love you (Y/N)!" He says.