Being bullied at school!

"Hey, freak!" The Highschool bully, James Insults you. It's not like any of this actually hurt you. You've been bullied for over three years now.

"Are you gonna fight back?" James' girlfriend, Maxi taunts. You sigh, as she slaps the books out of your hand. As you bend down to grab them, Simone, Maxi's best friend, 'accidentally' bumps into you.

You fall towards the faded linoleum floors. Everyone within view chuckles and makes side comments.

"You're so pathetic!" James laughs, while pulling your glasses off, and throwing them at the nearest locker. You scoff, seeing them shatter to pieces.

"What are you gonna do about it, bitch?!" Simone smirks. You stand my ground, being an easy target for them. Simone thumps the back of your head with her mechanical pencil.

You wince as Andy - James brother - throws his math binder at your ribs.

Maxi punches your face, roughly.

You lied the floor, as warm, red liquid runs down your lip. A few people had some sense knocked into them, while trying to stop them from causing anymore harm.

That didn't help.

Your body laid, lifeless, on the cold tile floor.

James spit on your thigh, as he kicked your side. You winced in pain. They've honestly never gone this far. Not to where you were on the floor, wincing.

They kicked countless more times, as you winced every time.

You heard a yelling sound, coming from a familiar voice. You weren't sure who it was, exactly, but r was someone you new.

Your head was spinning, so you couldn't make out exactly who it was. After a moment, your vision became less blurry. You could make out someone punching James and Andy, as he shoved the girl away from him.

Whoever it was, they were standing up for you. And that's saying something.!

After a few more minutes of fighting, the girls ran away as Andy and James lied on the ground, unconscious.

The person walked closer to you, and wiped the blood from your lip. You recognized the person being Louis. Your lab partner in science.

Out of anyone, you would never think of Louis to be the one to defend you.

Your eyes started to adjust to the lighting and they widened at Louis. He smiled down at you. He was sitting on his knees, as he wiped your lip with his sleeve.

You would've backed away by now, but you were too weak to make any movement. He smiled at you.

As he was wiping your lip, his eyes traveled down to your lips. You could just feel the intensity in his eyes. He looked back up into your eyes.

You suddenly had the urge to kiss him. You have had a bit of a crush on him though.

He leaned in closer. You've never kissed anyone, so this was new to you.

His soft lips touched yours gingerly. Although you were still barely conscious, you felt sparks.

Your lips moved in sync, as if they fit like puzzle pieces. He pulled away. "I've been waiting for that moment for a long time!" He sighs.

*****************************

A/N

Hello everyone! I haven't updated forever! But were almost to 10,000 reads! Holy fudge! I know right!

But I really wanted to say to read my new teen fiction, Monster. I put a lot of work into that book. A lot more than this one. Oh and sorry for the sucky chappie! I am tired and ready to sleep.

Love you all! Remember, read Monster, a teen fiction. Oh and also read baconismyboyfriend's books! Their really good and she's amazing! AAAHHHA! K bye!