Chapter 2

Rebecca ' s pov

It's been almost about a week since I've been here at the new college.
It's nothing like my old one for sure.
Yeah I didn't get on with some people that's all.
I had a group of friends they were mainly boys except on her name is mads.
You could probably guess the rest...
Simon, josh, jj, vikk, tobi, ethan, harry.
Yeah u knew.

I was walking to college like any other day.
I always end up walking... my 'mum' and 'dad' are to lazy to drop me off.
God I hate them.

As I got into college I could see the rest of my group waiting for me at the stairs.
"Hey guys what's up"
"Oh nothing just someone over here has a little crush on someone and won't tell us who" Jj said
"Awww simon got a crush" I said making him blush.

But the fact is I really like simon every since I met him on my first day I can't stop thinking about him.
I know falling for someone u hardly know.
We'll I have learned a lot about these boys.
I already knew they did youtube since I was a big fan from the start
But I refuse to be in one of there videos never ever.
I'm to camera shy

The bell went so we went to class since it was Friday no one really came in.
First I had music then pe.
Simon vikk and ethan were in my music class.

Mrs gillies walks in telling us she is going to mark our pieces today.
Great that means I have to sing in front of everyone.

As u can tell I'm a shy person likes to keep things to myself. ALOT.

and I'm first on the register so that's fab.... real fab
As I walked up to the piano I was just about to sing when the head of the college walked in asking if she could possible come in and watch for half the period to see how well everyone's progress was like.

This would be the very first time in front of everyone for me to sing... I have this thing called stage fright and I just get nerves and have big panic attacks.

I started to sing I dreamed a dream....

I got half way through the song and looked up to see everyone staring at me.
I can't do this anymore.

I stopped singing I was so close to finishing aswell and started to have a panic attack since only simon knew about them he knew what to do.

"Look at me rebecca just look at me and breathe in and out. In and out okay"
Simon tried calming me down with sweet words.
He's helped me alot since I've know him.

Just wish simon had that crush on me but pftt that will never happen! 😂

Sorry guys for the long updates been through some difficult times at the moment but I will make it up to you guys xx