warning: rant

fuck okay.

this shit has been bothering me:

if you ever catch someone saying "it's not my fault you're wearing such revealing clothes" punch them in their ugly fucking face. first of all, bitch, it's not anyone's 'fault'. I like these clothes so I'm going to wear them. If you have a problem with them being too 'revealing' you can go fuck yourself. Maybe instead of teaching women to cover themselves up, maybe you should teach men not to get all hot and bothered when girls show some skin???? If my shoulder is too much for you, that's ur own damn fault. Don't saunter ur ass over to me and tell me I look like a slut. Chances are, I either tried to be a slut or I don't give two shits. Sorry if a little bit of my thigh is showing through the rips in my jeans??? sorry if my shoulder is out and about??? sorry if my shirt is lace??? sorry if i don't wear a one-piece to the beach??? sorry if I have my belly button hanging out of my shirt??? like I have a body. I have a belly button. I have boobs. I have a butt. I have mother fucking shoulders. I have thighs. I have a stomach. I only don't have one thing and that's patience for ur dumbass. If it's too much for you to handle, keep your pervert-eyes off of me. fuck.

okay. thank you. I needed that.

oh, and, this one guy is flirting with me and he's cute :3

xx. T