Chapter 33

hello there :) 

how are you guys? ^^

remember when I asked you how are you doing this summer? well this time im going to ask you, what is your favorite song\band\singer? :P

I would love to hear about your taste in music ^^

And by the way, Im flying next Tuesday to Munich Germany on a family vacation! I was there like 5 years ago I think and Im really excited to go there again! so what I was saying is that im flying for a week and thats my last update until I will come back to Israel :P (Im nut sure that I will have Internet there)

Ok so lets start another chapter :D

and by the way please vote and comment <3

hope you'll enjoy <3

******************************

Alexis's P.O.V:

Were going to leave Australia this night, so We all went to sleep, well besides Zayn, who volunteered to wash the dishes. He looked like something was bothering them. I went to my room and sat on my bed. I checked my youtube channel through my phone. I clocked on the newest video. Holly molly! already 1 million views! I scrolled down and the comments were amazing!! 

"LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THE BOTH OF YOU!"

"Best cover I have ever seen, even better that Katy Perry!"

"Oh my god Alice is amazing, and Alexis is also amazing, wow you both are really good! You should be a pair and go on a world tour! "

"Wow, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! and congratulations on your boyfriends girls ;)X"

"Im a huge fan!"

"Me and my friend watched every video that you uploaded and we are huge fans!"

And a lot more like that. I can believe I have fans. Well Alice have fans too. And what the girl said "you should be a pair and go on a world tour" Echoed in my head. thats not a bad idea, not bad at all. I wonder what Simon is going to talk about with me and Alice. I hope about good things. I slowly felt myself falling asleep.

Zayn's P.O.V:

Harry and I went to the yard. "Zayn what's your idea?" , "I think I have some of the lyrics to the song" , "Oh really? thats great!" I opened the laptop and started writing. 

I wrote the first verse. Harry looked down at the screen and smiled "I like that, that pretty good" , "I think that its nice as well, but I dont have the rest of the song" he took my laptop, "I have an idea" he wrote something and showed me the screen. Thats good. "Nice Hazza" I smiled at him and he laughed "Well thank you Bradford bad boy" he winked at me and I laughed as well. 

After a hour or something like that, We wrote the song. "High five Zayn, we wrote the song!" I laughed and gave him a high five. "Well now we only need a melody and were set!" I smiled at him. "We should call Simon" Harry said with hesitation. "Yeah thats a good idea but maybe later, he will kill us if we will call him again and wake him up, we should go to sleep as well, we have a flight to catch later" he nodded and I closed my laptop. 

I went to my room and saw Alexis sleeping peacefully. She looked so cute while she was sleeping. I lay next to her and pulled her closer to me. I could feel her breath. It was slow and calm. She even smiled once in a while. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.

Harry's P.O.V:

Im glad that Zayn and I wrote that song. I know Alice for only a few days, and I already feel like I have known her for my whole life. Im in love with her. I walked to my room and there she was. My beautiful sleepy angel. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen.