Thirteen

"Listen Arch, I can explain okay??" My mum whispers, I shake my head and scream "YOU COULD OF EXPLAINED WHEN I WAS 5" My mum stays silent crying into her hands. "I know im a horrible mother, I wanted to forget" She weeped putting her head on the table and crying. "You got that part right!!" I shout and go up the stairs, I collide into my 'so called' dad "YOU SLUT, YOUR NOT MY DAD"  I yell at him,his face falls and he quickly runs to the kitchen. I go straight to my room, and guess who is there? Yes my lovely maid Cecelia.

"Ahggg" I yell, which makes her drop the pillow onto the floor in surprise. "I..I sorry.. I clean for you" she whimpers, picking up the pillow and placing it cautiously on my bed, she then bows on her knees.

"What the hell???" I say a little more calmly, looking at Cecelia on her hands and knees. "I bow to Mr"
I roll my eyes, but I feel slightly sorry for her. "No need to bow to me"I say, trying my best to smile even though I feel sick inside. "Oh yes..I think Mr sad.." She whispers, getting up and looking at me. This moment was the moment when I realized Cecelia was the clumbsiest,non understanding, kindest maid. " Mr tell Cecelia why sad?" She says softly, taking my hand and leading me to sit down on the bed.

"I don't like my parents, or my mum and my" I pause for a moment,trying to keep the tears in "my Da...step dad." I whisper looking down at my hands. There's silence for a moment "I don't like my parents ever" she replies in her high voice "very mean they is". I stare at her for a moment, I can't believe someone actually knows how I feel....

"Why did you come to phoenix?" I ask holding in my tears, she let's go of my hand and goes to the window, I sit on the bed watching and waiting. "My mum abandon me in can... I live there 9 year with small sister looking after, then I get taken to home and my sister went somewhere else, but it not home... I have baby with man, and he sell it to posh family in china. Then I go out without him seeing and ask friend for job and she take me people and i end up house..." She wimpers looking out the window, I imediatly hate myself, how could I of been so mean to her???  "I'm sorry about" "No sorry, is fine" she cuts in smiling meekly, her smile just makes me more sad....

Once Cecelia has gone, I open up my laptop and face time my aunt and uncle.

Eventually it connects and I see Oscar's face, he looks like he just had an electric shock.

Hey bro

Heh Oscar, You okay?

If you count going to bed at 5 and waking up for your Skype call at 9, then yes

Sorry dude

Anyways there must be a reason as i know even your not that cousin that tries to interfere with my sleep skedule unless you need to.

Well there is

Go on

Have you herd of Sam Brice?

Nope

Well he is my father

There's a loud laugh coming form the other end.

Good prank Archie, really fooled me.

No I'm fricking serious

your meaning Samuel brice that went to prison like a year ago???

I pause for a second,my dad was a criminal??

You just told me you did not know who he was..

I don't personally know him, but he was in the newspaper.

Why? What did he do??

Oh he took drugs and was told to of killed a child.

WHAT THE

Yeah dude, you following after this so called dad? Or are your buddies behind the computer laughing at me?

No this is real

Your dad is Luke, Archie

No he isn't

Yes he is

THEN WHY WAS THERE A FUCKING FUNERAL INVITE ADDRESSED TO ME AND MY MUM!?

Dude that could of been anything, spam perhaps??

NO CAUSE I HERD MY MUM WITH MY AUNT TALKING ABOUT HOW 'SOMEONE' DIED AND SHE STILL 'LOVED' HIM.

Wait, what!?

Exactly!

You are a criminals son.

I pause for a moment, I didn't want to be known as a criminals son.

Archie, you there!?

Yeah

Have you asked your mum?

Why would I ask her she literally kept this secret.

Your dad??

Step dad

Fine step dad?

No, why would I ask him!?

Well he probably knows more then your mothers telling you!

Of course. I mean if Luke was in a picture when I was 2, then there is a chance that my dad would of been around.

Didn't your mum and luke meet at highschool??

Yeah, so?

Well, Luke must no this Sam Brice as Luke has known your mum for ever.

OSCAR YOU ARE A ASSHOLE OF A GENIOUS

I know

I got to go and talk to Luke

Yeah

And I will find out the truth

Yeah

And I will tell you

For god sake stops acting like a superhero detective thing and ask!

Okay I will tell....

Archie ends the call, whilst I'm in the middle of a sentence but I don't have time to be mad at him.